Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Coors Marketing Team right now....

1680826597053.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hopefully the church you go to is online and you can send me a link so I can see a sermon where there is no asking the most generous people for money in each sermon.
@Darmark7,

I know this an LGBTQ Current Events thread but I felt prompted by God in my spirit to jump in here.

I can relate to your opinions that you have expressed about money and organized religion and the institutional church.
I have been released from these opinions and the negative impact they have had on me in the past.

I do believe much can be done to improve the spiritual handling of money in churches and other communities and institutions of these types.

I don’t recollect your specific beliefs regarding God or a Higher Power if any kind but I thought to share the following link.

It is a link to a Catholic Daily TV Mass out of Canada. I been watching this almost Daily since 2019, I very rarely miss. In this time I have not heard about money or giving 1 time in the services. They obviously take donations but I have never heard it brought up during the service.

Maybe you can give this a try.

Home - Daily TV Mass

Just my thoughts.

Peace

☮️

Last edited: