LGBTQ

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No that isn’t twisting the truth.
It’s the fact they declare god’s decree that homosexuals be killed as righteous. I don’t find it righteous to kill homosexuals for being gay.
I'm not sure how you can struggle so much at reading a couple simple sentences.

You said the new testament says it's okay to kill homosexuals. As proof, you posted a verse that literally is followed, the very next verse, with instruction not to do what you're saying.

Try harder my good friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine how much better this guy's life would have been be if his parents followed the teachings of Christ, rather than being degenerates. Sad he can't see that, and instead chooses to insult Christians.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not sure how you can struggle so much at reading a couple simple sentences.

You said the new testament says it's okay to kill homosexuals. As proof, you posted a verse that literally is followed, the very next verse, with instruction not to do what you're saying.

Try harder my good friend.
No I said it was declared that it was righteous to.
Which it says.
It says it is a righteous decree to murder gay people right there. God was correct and gays are wrong.

You’re the one deflecting just like you deflect from a very simple question.
Are you now a theist?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No that isn’t twisting the truth.
It’s the fact they declare god’s decree that homosexuals be killed as righteous. I don’t find it righteous to kill homosexuals for being gay.
Death, as opposed to Eternal Life.

Your mind is as closed to Truth as those who agree with your interpretation.

El Correcto

god is dead

No actually it says clear as day it is a righteous decree referring to this decree by god as laid out in the early scripture of the passage.
18B5C10A-B1CD-4F9A-95BA-74748489C7AB.jpeg

There is nothing righteous in this decree, sorry we disagree.

3AAF081B-BC3C-4CD2-A076-4651DA1E15CF.jpeg

Thebrownblob

What always grab my attention with people like this is the miserable life they lead here on earth full of loneliness, sorrow and regret, as if I would desire to be like that, and live like that. Lol. Yeah I’ll pass.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No actually it says clear as day it is a righteous decree referring to this decree by god as laid out in the early scripture of the passage.
View attachment 433432
There is nothing righteous in this decree, sorry we disagree.

View attachment 433433
The Covenant in the Old Testament was fulfilled in Christ by His death and resurrection, with his final breath, Jesus declared, “It is finished” (John 19:30).

Jesus is the New Covenant. The New Covenant is the promise that God makes with mankind that He will forgive sin and restore communion with those whose hearts believe in His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus is the mediator of the New Covenant, and His death on the cross is the basis of the promise.

Try joining the 21st century.

vantexan

View attachment 433424
You people never wanted to address anti-sodomy laws of the west that were in effect up until my lifetime in some states.

Are we just gonna deflect and change the conversation now that it is proven Christians are pretty terrible. Hell my state still won’t remove the sodomy law from the books even though they can’t enforce it.

What does that say about them?
That's civil law, not Christianity. And has long since ended.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Covenant in the Old Testament was fulfilled in Christ by His death and resurrection, with his final breath, Jesus declared, “It is finished” (John 19:30).

Jesus is the New Covenant. The New Covenant is the promise that God makes with mankind that He will forgive sin and restore communion with those whose hearts believe in His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus is the mediator of the New Covenant, and His death on the cross is the basis of the promise.

Try joining the 21st century.
Yes and the New Testament declares the Old Testament decree righteous.
That was Romans 1:27-32 New Testament scripture reaffirming god was righteous to say homosexuals should be killed for being gay.
Christian nations went on to kill gays for being gay for thousand+ years including today in places like Uganda.

El Correcto

god is dead
But nowhere in the New Testament are we told to kill homosexuals.
Yea but that wasn’t my point.
My point was the New Testament says it is righteous. Christian governments murdered gays for thousand+ years. They imprisoned gays and declared it against nature.
This was based on a biblical view of the world.

vantexan

Yes and the New Testament declares the Old Testament decree righteous.
That was Romans 1:27-32 New Testament scripture reaffirming god was righteous to say homosexuals should be killed for being gay.
Christian nations went on to kill gays for being gay for thousand+ years including today in places like Uganda.
As usual you're twisting things. I suspect if you look at Uganda's law that was made out of fear of AID's.