LGBTQ

vantexan

Yea but that wasn’t my point.
My point was the New Testament says it is righteous. Christian governments murdered gays for thousand+ years. They imprisoned gays and declared it against nature.
This was based on a biblical view of the world.
If Christians are killing gays in the U.S. today then why are you guys acting so laciviously in public? You'd think you would fear for your lives and keep it private.

El Correcto

god is dead
Romans 1:32-2:1 does not say it is okay to kill homosexuals. It says the exact opposite.

You're confused, or lying on purpose.
It says it is righteous to kill them.
You’re the one confused, just like you’re confused about wether you are a theist or not.

I think you’re still an atheist and just use Christianity to rationalize your hateful views as morally acceptable.

El Correcto

god is dead
If Christians are killing gays in the U.S. today then why are you guys acting so laciviously in public? You'd think you would fear for your lives and keep it private.
This is another deflection and not the point at all.
We are discussing hateful Christian ideology that says it is morally righteous to murder gays.

vantexan

It says it is righteous to kill them.
You’re the one confused, just like you’re confused about wether you are a theist or not.

I think you’re still an atheist and just use Christianity to rationalize your hateful views as morally acceptable.
No it doesn't. He was talking about doing things worthy of death under the Old Law but now we're to do things differently.

vantexan

This is another deflection and not the point at all.
We are discussing hateful Christian ideology that says it is morally righteous to murder gays.
No, you are. We're pointing out how you are twisting things. And you keep couching it as murder. If they broke the law under the Old Law they were put to death. That was the penalty.

El Correcto

god is dead
No it doesn't. He was talking about doing things worthy of death under the Old Law but now we're to do things differently.
He calls the old law morally righteous.
Murdering gays is morally righteous according to the New Testament. Sorry you’re confused it’s very simple let’s start over.

Roman 1:27-32 laying out sinners and reaffirming the righteousness of Old Testament God’s decrees they be killed.

“Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.”

Leviticus 20:13, the righteous decree he is referring to.

“If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”

Sorry I don’t agree that is righteous, at no point did I say he is saying to kill gays.
I said he is saying it is righteous to do so and that god was correct in Leviticus.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, you are. We're pointing out how you are twisting things. And you keep couching it as murder. If they broke the law under the Old Law they were put to death. That was the penalty.
You’re twisting it. I never said he is saying to kill gays.
I said he is saying it is morally righteous to do so and god was correct in the Old Testament. It’s very simple and plain as day.

vantexan

He calls the old law morally righteous.
Murdering gays is morally righteous according to the New Testament. Sorry you’re confused it’s very simple let’s start over.

Roman 1:27-32 laying out sinners and reaffirming the righteousness of Old Testament God’s decrees they be killed.

“Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.”

Leviticus 20:13, the righteous decree he is referring to.

“If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”

Sorry I don’t agree that is righteous, at no point did I say he is saying to kill gays.
I said he is saying it is righteous to do so and that god was correct in Leviticus.
You should read the entire passage again. Sounds like Paul was describing you. You can spin it any way you like, but we're not commanded to kill homosexuals today. If the people of Uganda are saying it's a religious issue to execute gays they are very wrong.

That being said why do you think there's such a backlash against Bud Light? The gay, woke, progressives are determined to reorder everything in society and are intruding into our lives everywhere they can. You've decided to double down and go after our religious beliefs too. At what point do you think someone is going to snap and take out a pride parade or gay nightclub? Or an individual like Dylan Mulvaney is advertised to appear at some event and someone harms him? Not talking about Christian doctrine here. There are people who claim to be Christians who have violent tendencies. Who are looking for an excuse. Do you thinking constantly poking the bear in the eye is going to work out well for you or other gays?

El Correcto

god is dead
You should read the entire passage again. Sounds like Paul was describing you. You can spin it any way you like, but we're not commanded to kill homosexuals today. If the people of Uganda are saying it's a religious issue to execute gays they are very wrong.

That being said why do you think there's such a backlash against Bud Light? The gay, woke, progressives are determined to reorder everything in society and are intruding into our lives everywhere they can. You've decided to double down and go after our religious beliefs too. At what point do you think someone is going to snap and take out a pride parade or gay nightclub? Or an individual like Dylan Mulvaney is advertised to appear at some event and someone harms him? Not talking about Christian doctrine here. There are people who claim to be Christians who have violent tendencies. Who are looking for an excuse. Do you thinking constantly poking the bear in the eye is going to work out well for you or other gays?
I never said you were commanded.
I said it was is clear as day the New Testament calls Leviticus righteous.
Was god righteous saying gays should be murdered for being gay in Leviticus?

It’s a very simple question friend, is god correct or not? Is god morally good at all times including when command gays to be slaughtered?

El Correcto

god is dead
297E90D1-97E9-44E0-8F79-2F0DAB29FB00.jpeg

Wah wah kill the gays wah wah.

vantexan

You’re twisting it. I never said he is saying to kill gays.
I said he is saying it is morally righteous to do so and god was correct in the Old Testament. It’s very simple and plain as day.
And you are trying to put your modern moral structure on people who lived in very different times. Jesus and the Apostles put in a new framework. It took over 1800 years for men in this country to decide slavery was no longer acceptable under any circumstances. But it did happen. The end of slavery, the assistance given to Indians in exchange for peace, women's suffrage, the Civil Rights movement all took place because men had a moral framework to work within rather than a brutal kill them all morality.

vantexan

I never said you were commanded.
I said it was is clear as day the New Testament calls Leviticus righteous.
Was god righteous saying gays should be murdered for being gay in Leviticus?

It’s a very simple question friend, is god correct or not? Is god morally good at all times including when command gays to be slaughtered?
Do you think gays were the only group killed? He gave the law and demanded it be followed.