LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Vantexan wants to credit Christianity with all the good it hasn’t done, then ignore all the evil it certainly has.

Sits here agreeing slavery is wrong, credits the slavery supporting religion for ending it in the west, that is wrong.
Supports the end of segregation while maintaining the segregationist line in modern day debates against lgbt minorities.

He is just a very ridiculous person, it’s why he relies so much on the no true Scotsman logical fallacy, if he looks hard enough he’ll realize he isn’t a true Scotsman either.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well for one thing you wouldn’t be allowed to refuse to sell a cake to a black person just because you’re a racist.
So denial of services based on their lgbt status is one major one.
There are also lawsuits pending about companies openly discriminating against lgbt people in the dumbest ways possible.
This also wouldn’t be allowed against black people, you can’t refuse to hire people just because you're a racist.
We are constantly bombarded to accept everyone as they are (as right) regardless of the source or nature of that difference. Homosexuality is wrong. While the efforts by the LGBTQ folks have been successful to the blissfully ignorant to accept that LGBTQ folks are fine, there are some , who you would call bigots, that know better.
The "gay rights" cause. Clinton decided to force all military personnel to consider all the gays to be just one of the guys. To refuse to do that, would be to condone bigotry. 30 years later we are reaping the likes of you.

The goal to force the American public to grant to "gays" all the rights and protection that are rightfully granted to racial and ethnic minorities have been successful. The propaganda mills and the liberal media are continuing to work overtime to depict the opposition as bigots. Our educational system is conditioning our children to accept anyone regardless of his "race, color, or "sexual preference."'
Sexual preference has nothing to do with racism. But, well done. We'll continue to put LGBTQ in "pretend" land like everything else this generation and society wants to do.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I might just be spit balling majority of the time on the website chatting with you, but I really do read about what you people bring up, I’ve learned a lot about your religion, I know probably more than 90% of the “Christians” walking around in America, probably even higher world wide.
Hilarious.
You know nothing about scripture.

vantexan

Vantexan wants to credit Christianity with all the good it hasn’t done, then ignore all the evil it certainly has.

Sits here agreeing slavery is wrong, credits the slavery supporting religion for ending it in the west, that is wrong.
Supports the end of segregation while maintaining the segregationist line in modern day debates against lgbt minorities.

He is just a very ridiculous person, it’s why he relies so much on the no true Scotsman logical fallacy, if he looks hard enough he’ll realize he isn’t a true Scotsman either.
I really hit a nerve, huh?

vantexan

I posted it since you people want to play dumb.
There are major carve outs in lgbt civil rights called religious accommodations.

It’s not shocking the southern Christians have been using their religion as an excuse for their hateful nonsense for a long time. He is just filling the mold he was placed into by being hateful to lgbt minorities.

Shallow minded idiot using fairytales as an excuse.
So in El Correcto world sincerely held beliefs can't be held by anyone if they conflict with what gays want. And once you gain that power what's to stop you from denying rights on anything you might disagree with? It's not enough for you to go to a different business willing to accommodate you. You must make all businesses accommodate what you want. You must always have your way. Basically you are acting out like a spoiled child. Be thankful that you are allowed to have gay marriage and gay bars. That the law comes down hard on anyone that harms you. Live and let live. Because when you push too hard there are those who will violently push back. If you don't know this by now I think it's likely you'll eventually find out.

El Correcto

god is dead
So in El Correcto world sincerely held beliefs can't be held by anyone if they conflict with what gays want.
Yes fairytales should not override gay civil rights.
And once you gain that power what's to stop you from denying rights on anything you might disagree with?
A loaded Supreme Court for one thing.
It's not enough for you to go to a different business willing to accommodate you. You must make all businesses accommodate what you want.
Yes because that is a legal requirement in this country and part of civil rights.
You must always have your way. Basically you are acting out like a spoiled child.
No that would be you, except there are a lot of children that know evolution is a fact.
Be thankful that you are allowed to have gay marriage and gay bars. That the law comes down hard on anyone that harms you.
This is up for debate, maybe you’re not familiar with gay panic defenses.
Live and let live. Because when you push too hard there are those who will violently push back. If you don't know this by now I think it's likely you'll eventually find out.
You don’t live and let you live, you think it is okay to violate civil rights and have special rights for fairytale believers. Yes I know a lot of Christians are violent stupid morons with narcissistic god complex, I’m more familiar with your history than you are, you believe Europe was this peaceful place thanks to Christianity and Jesus, that is how far removed you are from reality.

vantexan

Yes because that is a legal requirement in this country and part of civil rights.

No that would be you, except there are a lot of children that know evolution is a fact.

You don’t live and let you live, you think it is okay to violate civil rights and have special rights for fairytale believers. Yes I know a lot of Christians are violent stupid morons with narcissistic god complex, I’m more familiar with your history than you are, you believe Europe was this peaceful place thanks to Christianity and Jesus, that is how far removed you are from reality.
For you if I disagree that a man can be a woman if he so chooses then I'm violating his rights by refusing to go along. You can't seem to grasp that I'm not trying to stop you from being gay. I'm not trying to stop a man from living as a woman if he so chooses. I'm just not willing to say it's ok to do so. It's my belief that it's wrong that you want to keep from being openly expressed. So who is really trying to control whom? You think it's ok, and that's your right. I think it's wrong, and that's my right. Civil rights work both ways.

vantexan

I never said Europe was peaceful. I'm saying that Christianity allowed it to develop into a much more peaceful place. Where most wrongs are decided in courts and police keep the peace rather than mob violence and kill or be killed constant conflict. You spend all your time trying to pick it apart rather than focusing on the good. And you'll never see the good because what matters to you most is wrong to Christians. Thus the hate that comes through in all of your posts.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1710889081931.png

Mutineer

The more time you spend arguing with the jeezlers, the less time you have to dedicate to all the icky things you like to do that they disagree with.

If you're managing to do both things at the same time then nevermind.

Box Ox

fairytales should not override gay civil rights.
For you if I disagree that a man can be a woman if he so chooses then I'm violating his rights by refusing to go along. You can't seem to grasp that I'm not trying to stop you from being gay.

If not going along with the trans stuff is a violation of gay civil rights, why do kids who might just be gay need to be "medically" mutilated in an attempt to make them appear to be the opposite sex?

El Correcto

god is dead
If not going along with the trans stuff is a violation of gay civil rights, why do kids who might just be gay need to be "medically" mutilated in an attempt to make them appear to be the opposite sex?
Uhm they don’t need to be.
Force transitioning someone is :censored2:ed up and no one supports that.. Do you even read what you type at me?

The more time you spend arguing with the jeezlers, the less time you have to dedicate to all the icky things you like to do that they disagree with.

If you're managing to do both things at the same time then nevermind.
This isn’t an argument, I am donating my time to educate them.

Box Ox

Uhm they don’t need to be.
Force transitioning someone is :censored2:ed up and no one supports that.. Do you even read what you type at me?

How are "medical" mutilations of children in an attempt to make them appear to be the opposite sex not forced on them if they're not able to make adult level decisions for themselves?