LGBTQ

Box Ox

He's trying to convince himself, not others. He has said that he had to choose to be straight. Seems like a really conflicted individual trying to reaffirm his beliefs.
Sad really.

He might really get into trouble with one of @Wrong ‘s friends sometime if they’re drinking together and he forgets he chose to be straight for the Lord.

newfie

Should be equally as important to evangelicals that their terrestrial god king doesn’t burn in the eternal hellfire either. Have you written to Trump about it?

he's heard the message he claims he's read the good book , its up to him what he does after that

bbsam

Staff member
lol
God will let someone know!
How might that be?....mmmm....let me see...Wouldn't be by His Word would it?
According to you , God will let "someone know " at "his core" that homosexuality is wrong but let somebody else "know" at "his core" that it's right.
Same lie you've been spouting." Believe what you feel is right and it is."
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Got lets everybody "know" the same way (His Word) and it is the same for everyone.
You want to believe the truth? Take that to your core.
I’m beginning to feel sorry for you.

newfie

I heard they all end up in the most fabulous gay pride parade for eternity. I am so jealous.
gay pride jesus.jpg

newfie

I’ve got a ______ to sell to anyone who believes Trump has read through the Bible.

Sure, if they’re proper religious practitioners.

oh I don't think he's read the whole thing. he's quoted parts of it so you have to at least give him credit for parts.