Lightest peak season ever

wilberforce15

So you counter Boomerism by being an Edgelord? Interesting strategy.
aaf.png

wilberforce15

Glad you liked it… now get your 20 something ass to a union meeting and stop bitching to people on a website about 70 year old boomers fing up the world…smmfh
Why go to a union meeting? If a part timer wants more money, he doesn't need to fight for it or vote or anything else. He just walks down to Walmart.

Coldworld

Why go to a union meeting? If a part timer wants more money, he doesn't need to fight for it or vote or anything else. He just walks down to Walmart.
Do you even work here??? Lol… I think part timers should make 25-30 bucks an hour to start… they work their asses off loading and unloading, I know I did it for many years. You have people getting hired on off the street that never had to do any of that…not sure why you think I’m the anti part timer…ridiculous

wilberforce15

What are you trying to say…what do you think the part timers should have…
A union shop should have higher starting wages than Walmart. This isn't hard.

Your Boomerism knows no bounds. It is actually your job to give the next generation a reason to care about the union, instead of walking away.

But you're just a bunch of locusts.

Last edited:

Coldworld

A union shop should have higher starting wages than Walmart. This isn't hard.

Your Boomerism knows no bounds. It is actually your job to give the next generation a reason to care about the union, instead of walking away.

But your just a bunch of locusts.
Chill the :censored2: out…think you’re just angry and come on a stupid website to argue… whatever man…hopefully O’Brien will change some things around here and raise wages and benefits for part timers… boomer bs typical youngster catch phrase take care buddy…

wilberforce15

Chill the :censored2: out…think you’re just angry and come on a stupid website to argue… whatever man…hopefully O’Brien will change some things around here and raise wages and benefits for part timers… boomer bs typical youngster catch phrase take care buddy…
Obrien can't change it, because Boomers don't want it to change.

Coldworld

Obrien can't change it, because Boomers don't want it to change.
What do you want “boomers”( so :censored2:ing stupid dude) to do exactly…. If you had final say on improvements to your job what would you want…don’t be dense and say “go down to Walmart bs” seriously, what would make you satisfied zoomer (see how stupid that sounds)…be serious in your answer…straight up honest what you want

wilberforce15

What do you want “boomers”( so :censored2:ing stupid dude) to do exactly…. If you had final say on improvements to your job what would you want…don’t be dense and say “go down to Walmart bs” seriously, what would make you satisfied zoomer (see how stupid that sounds)…be serious in your answer…straight up honest what you want
I'm very satisfied. I speak up for those who (rightly) are not.

Boomers created the tiered pay rates. Boomers puffed their own pay rates and pensions on the back of PT stagnation for decades (yes, literal decades).

Driver pay needs to be flat, with no inflation increase or any other increase for the length of the contract, and PT pay needs to jump by 15 bucks (not TO 15 bucks) in the next contract, with top PT rate being equal to top driver rate for highly senior people.

That's roughly what Boomers inherited as their situation. That's what they should leave behind for the next people.

Instead, they are locusts.