Lightest peak season ever

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm very satisfied. I speak up for those who (rightly) are not.

Boomers created the tiered pay rates. Boomers puffed their own pay rates and pensions on the back of PT stagnation for decades (yes, literal decades).

Driver pay needs to be flat, with no inflation increase or any other increase for the length of the contract, and PT pay needs to jump by 15 bucks (not TO 15 bucks) in the next contract, with top PT rate being equal to top driver rate for highly senior people.

That's roughly what Boomers inherited as their situation. That's what they should leave behind for the next people.

Instead, they are locusts.
You a driver???

wilberforce15

You a driver???
Nope. I'm a Part-timer here only for benefits. I make more than enough money elsewhere. If they stopped paying me, I'd still come in for the benefits. I have extremely easy work for the benefits I get.

Boomers started at 25 bucks (that's what 8.50 in the early 80's is adjusted for inflation to 2021). That should be the absolute baseline for PT pay next contract. Really it should be 30.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nope. I'm a Part-timer here only for benefits. I make more than enough money elsewhere. If they stopped paying me, I'd still come in for the benefits. I have extremely easy work for the benefits I get.

Boomers started at 25 bucks (that's what 8.50 in the early 80's is adjusted for inflation to 2021). That should be the absolute baseline for PT pay next contract. Really it should be 30.
I agree dude.. stop preaching to the Choir…I was probably 5 when they made the two tier wage…I blame the union and ups. I have said many times that I would give up my raises to give to part timers..starting pay, all pay is a joke…50 cent starting raise increase couple contracts ago 1st jump in 25 years… yeah, it’s pathetic. How do you suggest it gets changed…?? You ready to strike over it.??

wilberforce15

I agree dude.. stop preaching to the Choir…I was probably 5 when they made the two tier wage…I blame the union and ups. I have said many times that I would give up my raises to give to part timers..starting pay, all pay is a joke…50 cent starting raise increase couple contracts ago 1st jump in 25 years… yeah, it’s pathetic. How do you suggest it gets changed…?? You ready to strike over it.??
No need to strike over it.

PT raises would be funded on the backs of boomers.

How can it get changed? It can't. PTers have no reason to fight or even try this. They can do better by walking down the street, so they have no reason to engage at all.

So, my only role is to try to make Boomers feel badly for what they've done, which is impossible, because locusts don't repent.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

How can it get changed? It can't. PTers have no reason to fight or even try this. They can do better by walking down the street, so they have no reason to engage at all.

So, my only role is to try to make Boomers feel badly for what they've done, which is impossible, because locusts don't repent.
So ummm, ok. So come on here and be a dick to people you perceive as catch phrase boomers…sounds counterproductive… you willing to go on a union podcast to tell others your demands for the next contract, how you feel, how pt’ers have been sold down the river over and over??? You want to get on a call in show..seriously… others need to hear this, as long as you take it easy on the boomer :censored2:.. sounds like my son dammit

wilberforce15

So ummm, ok. So come on here and be a dick to people you perceive as catch phrase boomers…sounds counterproductive… you willing to go on a union podcast to tell others your demands for the next contract, how you feel, how pt’ers have been sold down the river over and over??? You want to get on a call in show..seriously… others need to hear this, as long as you take it easy on the boomer :censored2:.. sounds like my son dammit
Spitting into the wind sounds more productive.

I snark because it's therapeutic and feels good, not because I think it makes a difference.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

do you also agree that poor and middle class family upward mobility in society should be funded on the backs of the rich??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
*Resident.

Creepy McAlzheimer's is too busy toying with 8 year old nipples and forgetting why his house is white.
I didn’t mean Biden…..meant Sean O’Brien….mushroom dick wasn’t any better… rapist… I dont like either… both are scrubs… along with Mitch and Nancy… they both need to go.. I meant Sean O’Brien… you know anything about the guy…you willing to go on the radio show to tell your points and how you feel???

wilberforce15

I didn’t mean Biden…..meant Sean O’Brien….mushroom dick wasn’t any better… rapist… I dont like either… both are scrubs… along with Mitch and Nancy… they both need to go.. I meant Sean O’Brien… you know anything about the guy…you willing to go on the radio show to tell your points and how you feel???
Ah, my sincerest snarkologies.

O'Brien can't do anything because the membership doesn't support it, and won't support it. Locusts don't repent.

And Teamsters, especially boomer teamsters, are violent and irrational people when crossed or insulted. I'll keep taking pot-shots from the intarw3bs. It's more fun, and doesn't get anyone's hopes up.

But bravo for the rhetorical device of false invites to make sure the opponent looks bad for turning it down. That's a pro move. I applaud.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ah, my sincerest snarkologies.

O'Brien can't do anything because the membership doesn't support it, and won't support it. Locusts don't repent.

And Teamsters, especially boomer teamsters, are violent and irrational people when crossed or insulted. I'll keep taking pot-shots from the intarw3bs. It's more fun, and doesn't get anyone's hopes up.

But bravo for the rhetorical device of false invites to make sure the opponent looks bad for turning it down. That's a pro move. I applaud.
Later dude… appreciate the 20% honest conversations and the 80% “snarkilogies”… if I wanted to hear a bunch of that I would have just chatted with the wife…peace

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Code 5 every day this week so far ✊

I know the boomers won't like that one. Idc.. Let. Me get off early every weekday and run a full route on Sat. Better than staying out till 11pm every night and trying to run out of hours.
I will take my 2 days off and work 5 12’s anytime over a 6 day work week

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm very satisfied. I speak up for those who (rightly) are not.

Boomers created the tiered pay rates. Boomers puffed their own pay rates and pensions on the back of PT stagnation for decades (yes, literal decades).

Driver pay needs to be flat, with no inflation increase or any other increase for the length of the contract, and PT pay needs to jump by 15 bucks (not TO 15 bucks) in the next contract, with top PT rate being equal to top driver rate for highly senior people.

That's roughly what Boomers inherited as their situation. That's what they should leave behind for the next people.

Instead, they are locusts.
63CEF556-0D49-4B88-9323-D86272E8E508.gif

EB610DA9-E1D0-4FD2-BDA6-2D2D82A7957C.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Later dude… appreciate the 20% honest conversations and the 80% “snarkilogies”… if I wanted to hear a bunch of that I would have just chatted with the wife…peace
You’re wasting your time Cold. This guy is a PTer at UPS but also a millionaire day trader that spends hours on brown cafe talking about vaccines and presidents. He only sleeps 1 hour a day and his wife is super hot, and lets him have threesomes with her and her super hot sister. Quite frankly, he’s the greatest human ever, just ask him/her.