Local 251

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Judges orders. The Local paid thousands of dollars to force me to change the website url in court.

Now it's gonna be IBT251.com (IBT = Integrity Before Tyranny slate) I'll have it up by the end of the day tomorrow.

Seems like a wanton waste of dues payer dollars to me...
I believe you’re right about the idiots in that local, but I don’t think you’re gonna change anything. Too bad

You know me...
I believe you’re right about the idiots in that local, but I don’t think you’re gonna change anything. Too bad
I was the campaign manager that got those clowns elected. Porky and Petunia ran twice before they met me and got their asses handed to them both times. (Rigjtfully so)

I'll get them un-elected. I haven't even started distributing truth to the members yet. There's SO much.

But I gotta spread it out over 3 years.

Best stuff is being held until closer to election time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was the campaign manager that got those clowns elected. Porky and Petunia ran twice before they met me and got their asses handed to them both times. (Rigjtfully so)

I'll get them un-elected. I haven't even started distributing truth to the members yet. There's SO much.

But I gotta spread it out over 3 years.

Best stuff is being held until closer to election time.
I wish you luck. That local was rife with nepotism for years before these current fools.

You know me...
I tried it not up
Judges orders. The Local paid thousands of dollars to force me to change the website url in court.

Now it's gonna be IBT251.com (IBT = Integrity Before Tyranny slate) I'll have it up by the end of the day.

Seems like a wanton waste of dues payer dollars to me...can't wait to request the total cost from the E-board when it's over.

You know me...
Can you go back and work for the hospital and keep your seniority now that you don’t work for the union full time now?
Nah. I had to quit my job at RIH in order to take the position with the local due to the contract language at the time.

But I'm doing fine. Turns out one of my hobbies pays pretty well when a full time work ethic is applied to it 😉

Bigd23

I work at ups and my BA worked at ups and they are still on the seniority list and they been BA for the union for almost 10 years in RI. But good for you. I’m assuming no pension?

You know me...
I work at ups and my BA worked at ups and they are still on the seniority list and they been BA for the union for almost 10 years in RI. But good for you. I’m assuming no pension?
I still have the Pensions. Just not old enough to collect them lol.

Teamster for life

That is News to me. I know exactly who you are talking about. Good guy. I'll look into it.

(I'm betting he didn't kiss the ring...)
Yes he didn’t kiss the ring ! I know he supported them through thick and thin from the first time they ran ! Through all the times they lost and finally won and they did nothing for NO that’s pretty douchy! But gave Jobs to others 🤣

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes he didn’t kiss the ring ! I know he supported them through thick and thin from the first time they ran ! Through all the times they lost and finally won and they did nothing for NO that’s pretty douchy! But gave Jobs to others 🤣
Is that how you do it. help a slate get elected and expect a job. why not just do it because it’s the right thing?

You know me...
That sounds about right.

The day after my second daughter was born, I was on an airplane to Detroit to meet with the TDU Steering Committee and plan out our first week in office. I gave my life to getting them elected as their campaign manager. I worked double duty for 8 years to make sure we didn't fail.

I fought him on a bull:censored2: decision he made 9 years later where he tried to steal a week of PTO from me. It went to the Eboard because he is incapable of admitting when he is wrong about anything, even with the evidence right in front of his face. The E-Board decided in my favor. The next scheduled day at work I was terminated.

That's a fact. And that is the type of scumbag he is.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That sounds about right.

The day after my second daughter was born, I was on an airplane to Detroit to meet with the TDU Steering Committee and plan out our first week in office. I gave my life to getting them elected as their campaign manager. I worked double duty for 8 years to make sure we didn't fail.

That's a fact. And that is the type of scumbag he is.
"Union before family" tells us a lot about what type of person you really are.

Thebrownblob

"Union before family" tells us a lot about what type of person you really are.
Well in fairness, I don’t think you understand anything about what it would be like to be a business agent or an officer at a local union. It’s not a 9 to 5 job if it’s done correctly.

That’s not for everyone and that’s understandable but someone who treats this kind of job like it’s 9 to 5 will not last very long.

I don’t know this gentleman personally, but I’m not going to disparage him up for trying to give it his all while he was involved.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well in fairness, I don’t think you understand anything about what it would be like to be a business agent or an officer at a local union. It’s not a 9 to 5 job if it’s done correctly.

That’s not for everyone and that’s understandable but someone who treats this kind of job like it’s 9 to 5 will not last very long.

I don’t know this gentleman personally, but I’m not going to disparage him up for trying to give it his all while he was involved.
Leaving the day after your kid is born and your spouse is most likely still in the hospital is a dick move, regardless of how "important" one might think they may be.