Local 251

You know me...
You request an expedited hearing and then you're not available on any day that the court offers.

Didn't think I'd call your bluff?

9 years you worked with me and you still have no idea who I am. That is hilarious. And unfortunate for you.

I KNOW who you are. And what you are.

It's almost an unfair advantage at this point.

Patiently waiting for you to prove your case... 🤣

You know me...
Word on the street is, Local 251's resident George Santos, MM, was just promoted by his Best friend/ (other?) Porky Chops to the UPS National Negotiating Committee.

(No jokes from me....that :censored2: speaks for itself)

Had enough yet?

Foreshadowing

Word on the street is, Local 251's resident George Santos, MM, was just promoted by his Best friend/ (other?) Porky Chops to the UPS National Negotiating Committee.

(No jokes from me....that :censored2: speaks for itself)

Had enough yet?
He is from UPS. Why is this bad?

You know me...
He is from UPS. Why is this bad?
Oh, I don't know. What could possibly go wrong with the Local appointing a known and proven pathological liar as its bargaining representative at the table, and charge him with providing real time updates to the 700 or so members that rely on this contract to feed their families?

Especially considering the other choice would have been a Solid BA that came from UPS who actually possesses integrity and holds the respect of the membership. (T.S.)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh, I don't know. What could possibly go wrong with the Local appointing a known and proven pathological liar as its bargaining representative at the table, and charge him with providing real time updates to the 700 or so members that rely on this contract to feed their families?

Especially considering the other choice would have been a Solid BA that came from UPS who actually possesses integrity and holds the respect of the membership. (T.S.)

You sound angry. Would the other choice happen to be you

You know me...
212 posts deep and I'm still not sure what is being alleged here?

It's kind of like watching a homeless guy talking to himself on the street.
What exactly are you confused about?

I'm being sued by Local 251 for posting the truth about the Leadership on the website teamsterslocal251.com

Checking out the link might clear up the confusion.

Yolo

What exactly are you confused about?

I'm being sued by Local 251 for posting the truth about the Leadership on the website teamsterslocal251.com

Checking out the link might clear up the confusion.

Is that website for sale? I have an idea

You know me...
Is that website for sale? I have an idea
That website was for sale for years. I told Porky Chops as soon as it became available (back in 2017) that he should buy it and make it a perma link to the Locals website.

Since the idea wasn't his, he refused. So I bought it.

I offered to sell it back to him for what I paid for it ($13.00) and he decided to spend thousands of dues payer dollars on a Lawyer to try and get the website from me by force.

He is dumb for not buying it when I told him to and he is just wrecklessly spending your dues money because he refuses to admit he was wrong.

There's something wrong with that boy. He ain't right in the head.

You know me...
The website is not available
Judges orders. The Local paid thousands of dollars to force me to change the website url in court.

Now it's gonna be IBT251.com (IBT = Integrity Before Tyranny slate) I'll have it up by the end of the day tomorrow.

Seems like a wanton waste of dues payer dollars to me...can't wait to request the total cost from the E-board when it's over.