Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

Really??? You think your some kind of union hero by making a FB page to troll on an a business Agent. You should be advocating members to talk to their Union if you really cared. That is unacceptable. I don't care how cute you try to make it sound you are scared to do your duties as a member and work it out face to face. This is wrong on many levels and I WON'T agree that it's ok.

I really never though you were EE but now I am not so sure.
I'm not here for you to agree with me son. Or to ask for your permission to create a FB exposing the wrong-do'ers at my local.
Throwing tantrums will not change the course of this sinking ship.

If they were doing their jobs as they were elected to do i and a whole lot of other people would't have anything to say about them. Remember, i'm not a reformer and i'm not TDU. But i won't support Hoffa on this up coming election thats for sure.

Last edited:
Have a good weekend. :group-hug:
giphy.gif

The Silent Bang

Go to the meetings and call them out.
That might have been a good idea years ago when we had power and unity in our local. Patrick has not cared about our local and all that power and unity has gone to the way-side, he cares more about who he should endorse in the next political campaign in surrounding counties.
Members flock to the local looking for business agents that never answer their phones, go home at 1pm to do whatever they want.
And then you have members that have stepped up, ran against him and when "mysteriously" find them selfs in trouble, BA's are too sick to talk at panels, or allow management to do what ever it takes to terminate them. So with that culture of retaliation you really think members will stand up?
Would you? Sure we can take it to the NLRB and file complaints but we all know how that works out.

That might have been a good idea years ago when we had power and unity in our local. Patrick has not cared about our local and all that power and unity has gone to the way-side, he cares more about who he should endorse in the next political campaign in surrounding counties.
Members flock to the local looking for business agents that never answer their phones, go home at 1pm to do whatever they want.
And then you have members that have stepped up, ran against him and when "mysteriously" find them selfs in trouble, BA's are too sick to talk at panels, or allow management to do what ever it takes to terminate them. So with that culture of retaliation you really think members will stand up?
Would you? Sure we can take it to the NLRB and file complaints but we all know how that works out.
I still speak my mind. It may not do anything... But I will be heard.

The Silent Bang

I still speak my mind. It may not do anything... But I will be heard.
I respect that. We as members should speak out, but with an audience of around 15 members at every membership meeting you think that would do any good? What some people here fail to say is that our membership meetings are a joke! The only time we have a packed house is at Christmas time when the local gives out gift cards or some other gifts to all the members.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Everything you post, is innuendo.

If you have actual facts.... lets see the proof.

You sound like some (ugly) chick that got dumped by her boyfriend.

-Bug-

I respect that. We as members should speak out, but with an audience of around 15 members at every membership meeting you think that would do any good? What some people here fail to say is that our membership meetings are a joke! The only time we have a packed house is at Christmas time when the local gives out gift cards or some other gifts to all the members.
They couldn't even vote by mail on the contract.