Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Oh i'm sorry i thought this was still a free country where freedom of speech was in the First Amendment.
Just because this particular issue hits you right square in the head i should be censored? Really?
Yes i agree this post got out of hand and i will stick to the issues and try not to name call. I apologize.
Freedom of Speech?

The U.S. Constitution:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

U.S. citizens have the right to say whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want: on their own property in accordance with the laws of the land. The Constitution does not say that a privately owned website must guarantee that members can say whatever they want on the forums. It simply states that CONGRESS must not abridge the freedom of speech.

This website is privately owned and not controlled by Congress. As the owner / admin of this site I have the right and responsibility to create, establish, maintain rules that best fit the community and edit, ban, disable the account and or remove the posts of anyone participating here who does not follow the website TOS.

The Terms of Service aren't there to keep anyone from expressing their opinion. They are there to encourage intelligent conversation and suppress name calling, offensive language and misrepresentations.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/mutual-respect-and-tolerance.136196/page-2#post-300695

Freedom of Speech?

The U.S. Constitution:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

U.S. citizens have the right to say whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want: on their own property in accordance with the laws of the land. The Constitution does not say that a privately owned website must guarantee that members can say whatever they want on the forums. It simply states that CONGRESS must not abridge the freedom of speech.

This website is privately owned and not controlled by Congress. As the owner / admin of this site I have the right and responsibility to create, establish, maintain rules that best fit the community and edit, ban, disable the account and or remove the posts of anyone participating here who does not follow the website TOS.

The Terms of Service aren't there to keep anyone from expressing their opinion. They are there to encourage intelligent conversation and suppress name calling, offensive language and misrepresentations.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/mutual-respect-and-tolerance.136196/page-2#post-300695
Hi Cheryl

Freedom of Speech?

The U.S. Constitution:

Amendment I

Cheryl's in the house. It's her house by the way. Thanks for letting us come over to the cafe.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Oh by no means am i claiming to be a Rhodes Scholar.
I'm just a High school graduate with no degree under my belt.

You didn't have to explain that.... it was readily apparent.

And yeah those brain cells were lost during my "get high" episodes in high school.

Still a "patient".... ?

xknfxj.jpg

Do all of you California members carry a card ?

-Bug-

No, that's not correct. No posting of any full names unless they are well known public figures. I have no idea who the names you posted belong to, never heard of them. Since I don't recognize them I assume they are private people that would not like to have their personally identifiable information posted here, especially in the way snarky way some of you are posting.

When members register they agree to our terms and rules which say:

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.
You can tell you are a mom. You are very patient with people. A true saint.

LagunaBrown

I looked up Silent Bang on YouTube and this is a video on the channel.... Lol, I'm serious the channel is called Silent Bang.

Last edited: