Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

WeDon'tForget

Of course not but I will happy to rectify any issues if you can prove them wrong. That would mean you would need to supply proof and some sort of base to your accusations. You Lucy would have some explaining to do. Now if you want to talk to me face to I can fill you in on how your assumption is incorrect. You obviously would have to prove to be a teamster first because I would not discuss anything until I know your a dues paying member of 952. I have an open door policy and would love to discuss this with you if you ever get courage to to do so in real life. The fact that you are so active on this website but non existent at the local means you are either not a member, have something to hide or do not have the knowledge and confidence to back up your accusations.
Now you have an open door policy and would like to discuss things. Give us a break. You sound like a friend*king manager. PK and GM are definitely rubbing off on you. If these are the thingsyour BA is teaching you its obvious now why he's having a hard time with negotiations.

LagunaBrown

Now you have an open door policy and would like to discuss things. Give us a break. You sound like a friend*king manager. PK and GM are definitely rubbing off on you. If these are the thingsyour BA is teaching you its obvious now why he's having a hard time with negotiations.

With all the negative posts about the local between you, realbrown1 and silent bang you would think one of you could step up at the local level and say something. But noooooooo.

Your doing a fine job of doing absolutely nothing.

The Silent Bang

Thats exactly what i was going to say! Sounding like an employer,
"open door policy" ha ha ha ha !!!
When members stand up against PK at a meeting you'll be the first to come back on here accusing them of being me or realbrown or anyone else that opposes your hero's. Right? But will you ever know who we really are? I think not!

The Silent Bang

With all the negative posts about the local between you, realbrown1 and silent bang you would think one of you could step up at the local level and say something. But noooooooo.

Your doing a fine job of doing absolutely nothing.
And what will happen when someone does stand up? You really think you'll be tough enough to take on what we bring? Your no tough guy thats for sure, and GM ha !! he's starting to walk around thinking he's a tough guy but he's another one that will bow down to any type of heat coming his way.

LagunaBrown

And what will happen when someone does stand up? You really think you'll be tough enough to take on what we bring? Your no tough guy thats for sure, and GM ha !! he's starting to walk around thinking he's a tough guy but he's another one that will bow down to any type of heat coming his way.

image.jpg

The Silent Bang

Enlighten me on the potato pics metaphor.
I'm not at genius level like yourself and i'm at a loss as to what you mean ...

Maybe once i figure it out i can give you a "courtesy laugh"