Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

LagunaBrown

https://flic.kr/p/284023261 Laguna i know your not going to answer the question. I know your going to play dumb and dance, deflect, dance, deflect you should be the next model for the Heisman! https://flic.kr/p/2102682269 https://flic.kr/p/2751694011

Says the guy that hides his identity from the local and talks trash on the internet. You know who I am and where to find me but you can't follow my lead. You are a scared little child that can dish it out but not take it. You can't talk to your Agents or stewards because you dance in the dark. Ha ha ha ha! I love the football reference...... I'll give you the Butt-kiss award for best defensive play!

The Silent Bang

If your posting here to keep face with your members you should rethink that. Rethink very hard because your only digging deeper into something you might not
want to expose. I'm just sayin!

LagunaBrown

If your posting here to keep face with your members you should rethink that. Rethink very hard because your only digging deeper into something you might want to expose.
I'm just sayin!

ALL along I said wait till you get the facts from the audit. What is so wrong about that? You are the one making accusations to where people are making jail claims..... You are so wrong doing what your doing. If you were 1% of the teamster you claim to be you would at the local with you concerns and not on the internet. Nothing I say or do is going to change a thing, you will throw everything at the wall and see what sticks because that is your nature.

The Silent Bang

ALL along I said wait till you get the facts from the audit. What is so wrong about that? You are the one making accusations to where people are making jail claims..... You are so wrong doing what your doing. If you were 1% of the teamster you claim to be you would at the local with you concerns and not on the internet.
You being the rookie on that so called all-star team don't know that trying to talk to PK is next to impossible. He doesn't care, he doesn't listen. You weren't there at the meeting where he said that "NO ONE WILL TELL HIM HOW TO RUN HIS LOCAL" What does that tell you? He will not listen to a single person but his attorneys when it's almost too late just like now. Now all of a sudden he's worried?
I will keep posting here because YOU are posting here. Because i know that this gets back to the UPS members that really care about what is going on at the local.

LagunaBrown

You being the rookie on that so called all-star team don't know that trying to talk to PK is next to impossible. He doesn't care, he doesn't listen. You weren't there at the meeting where he said that "NO ONE WILL TELL HIM HOW TO RUN HIS LOCAL" What does that tell you? He will not listen to a single person but his attorneys when it's almost too late just like now. Now all of a sudden he's worried?
I will keep posting here because YOU are posting here. Because i know that this gets back to the UPS members that really care about what is going on at the local.

Please, If it was checkmate you would not be here. There would be no need........ I will wait for the Audit.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Says the guy that hides his identity from the local and talks trash on the internet. You know who I am and where to find me but you can't follow my lead. You are a scared little child that can dish it out but not take it. You can't talk to your Agents or stewards because you dance in the dark. Ha ha ha ha! I love the football reference...... I'll give you the Butt-kiss award for best defensive play!

I guess by not answering his question, you are answering his question.

So if you did attend a meal with the GM, and you let the GM pay for that meal with his union issued credit card instead of your union issued meal allowance, and you did not return that meal allowance back to the union, that means you stole that money.

Are you a thief LB?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Now that I know that it's getting under your skin I'll never stop. Thanks. I can't wait to annoy you like you've annoyed me for so many years. Find yourself a girlfriend so you could give us all a break.
I thought this was just an Internet message board and doesn't mean poop?
With this in mind, how is UpstateNYUPSer able to annoy you so persistently?
You two may have more in common than you think.

I thought this was just an Internet message board and doesn't mean poop?
With this in mind, how is UpstateNYUPSer able to annoy you so persistently?
You two may have more in common than you think.
Thinking someone is annoying and getting mad are two different things. I find him annoying but I don't like him. I find you annoying and I like you. You see the difference??

LagunaBrown

I guess by not answering his question, you are answering his question.

So if you did attend a meal with the GM, and you let the GM pay for that meal with his union issued credit card instead of your union issued meal allowance, and you did not return that meal allowance back to the union, that means you stole that money.

Are you a thief LB?

Of course not but I will happy to rectify any issues if you can prove them wrong. That would mean you would need to supply proof and some sort of base to your accusations. You Lucy would have some explaining to do. Now if you want to talk to me face to I can fill you in on how your assumption is incorrect. You obviously would have to prove to be a teamster first because I would not discuss anything until I know your a dues paying member of 952. I have an open door policy and would love to discuss this with you if you ever get courage to to do so in real life. The fact that you are so active on this website but non existent at the local means you are either not a member, have something to hide or do not have the knowledge and confidence to back up your accusations.