Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

That is why locals have audits. DUH. I have no reason to believe they have done any wrong doings nor will I make accusations without facts. I hope you can recognize a rational thought process and that it satisfies your ego.

Now Ginger Rodgers if you have all this evidence why do you not speak up at local meetings? Are you just pretending to be in our or Local are you scared of your affiliations!

Please don't dance around this one.
The time will come when the right people will stand up and speak about all of this But now is not the time, patients my dear boy..

But being that you have been one of the "invited" guest to those events in Vegas did you or did you not receive a stipend? Did you or did you not receive mileage? Question is, you received a food stipend, did you or did you not have dinner with you BA and did he or did he not put that total on his Local 952 credit card. Now careful how you answer this question because in the end when the results and investigations are over your name will be on some of those reports. You wanna dance ???

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The time will come when the right people will stand up and speak about all of this But now is not the time, patients my dear boy..

But being that you have been one of the "invited" guest to those events in Vegas did you or did you not receive a stipend? Did you or did you not receive mileage? Question is, you received a food stipend, did you or did you not have dinner with you BA and did he or did he not put that total on his Local 952 credit card. Now careful how you answer this question because in the end when the results and investigations are over your name will be on some of those reports. You wanna dance ???
Looks like LucyBrown has some spanin' to do.

LagunaBrown

Oh look who dodged my question. Nice try at an offensive. Looks like you will have to exude some patience my girl.

WeDon'tForget

Well, there is two things here.

1. If your really Cook, We talked man to man a few years back and you said you were done with this.... That being said you would not be an active member of 952 nor do you even live anywhere close to here meaning you would just be here to troll (it would explain why you never go or complain at the hall). You also laid claims you talked to about 15 members in my center that opposed me as a steward. Now, I talked to a few and that we both know that is a complete lie and done just to make me look bad (Troll). So I when I talked to you on the phone last time you were very believable and honorable so I have a hard time believing you would come back to this.... These actions would be soooo much different than the man I talked to on the phone. Not to mention the beating the reformers took at the last election with all their lies what, would compel you to join them when life for you was good for you (or maybe you just made it seem) I know you know all locals get audited why would you not wait for the results?

2. The second thing is more believable in that your just another reformer hiding in the shadows but claiming to be Cook. They always make multiple screen name and this one had only signed in hours before trolling like a pro. Hell I even got a fake Email from a reformer posing as a member so there is no way I believe a damn thing on a blog. This is why going through the channels of a local Union are so important when dealing with trolls. I call them out and maybe to hard sometimes.

The only way I will believe your Cook is if we talk again MAN TO MAN so call me or I will call you. That's what separates the men from these boys. You put your buttt on the line back in the day and not scared to talk to the Local, Business Agent or Stewards. What have these guys done with issues against the local besides cry on the internet? Honestly I hope I am right that its just another reformer because If I hear your voice would I lose any respect I had for you.
The world is going to end. LagunaBrown is going to lose respect for you. Just like your rookie BA, you two just started showing up and you guys thinks you are running the local. Come on now. You think anyone gives two terds about your respect. And yes you did go to dinner with your BA and another steward. No???

LagunaBrown

The world is going to end. LagunaBrown is going to lose respect for you. Just like your rookie BA, you two just started showing up and you guys thinks you are running the local. Come on now. You think anyone gives two terds about your respect. And yes you did go to dinner with your BA and another steward. No???

Look at the troll talking like he knows about respect. Amusing.

D

Deleted

Like i have told you before, someone who has to point out type-0s then really has nothing to say.

Where is your excuse for BA's using Angels Baseball tickets for their own personal use. Why are they not allowing members to attend these games?

Where is your excuse for allowing BA's to pay for dinners in Vegas on local union's credit card when everyone that is "invited" to go gets a stipend, isn't that double dipping?

Let's not bring up the failure to represent members! Should i go into that LB?

AND PLEASE DON'T DANCE AROUND THESE QUESTION!
I can answer this. Not everyone gets a stipend aka per diem. If a person traveling has no credit card, they get a per diem. Anyone using a credit card must keep all receipts and submit them. Everything is accounted for. Beer and liquor is tricky. We have been told to not charge any alcohol. Alcohol gets paid out of your own pocket. It was ok in the past but times have changed. Everything must be transparent. Mileage isn't paid. You pay for gas and meals with the card or with your per diem. It's not for gambling, souvenirs, sight seeing etc

D

Deleted

Also if you are invited, it doesn't necessarily mean that the Local will pay anything for you. I attended a delegates meeting at Lake Arrowhead one time. I wanted to attend as a learning experience so I paid my own way. I have also paid for seminars and other classes that my Local was never gonna send me to but I wanted to go to

WeDon'tForget

Look at the troll talking like he knows about respect. Amusing.
You're a troll and you're a troll and you're a troll too says the guy that never starts a tread but is always posting. Trust me Your BA gets it. He knows you are trying to protect him. He read these blogs everyday. I just think its funny how you throw around that you will stop respecting someone and you make it seem like the world is going to end. That is exactly the way GM acts but my understanding is he is a totally different guy when he is in the yards.Not even the president Donna M pushes her weight around like that. But we all know why that is. She is just a woman and a vote getter to PK. Would you say that GM taking his family to an angel game is right? Because it's happened.

Evil

I wonder if the IRB and IBT audit team found out how much money Kelly gave to the drug dealing mayor of Santa Ana, Miguel Pulido. PK and Local 952 has given thousands to finance the campaigns of this white collar thug.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silent Bang

Laguna, once again!
Did you get a food per diem (stipend) and did you eat dinner with GM with him picking up the tab on his union credit card?
Simple yes or no!

I asked you if you wanted to dance, obviously you did.
Let's tango! Shall we?

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

I can answer this. Not everyone gets a stipend aka per diem. If a person traveling has no credit card, they get a per diem. Anyone using a credit card must keep all receipts and submit them. Everything is accounted for. Beer and liquor is tricky. We have been told to not charge any alcohol. Alcohol gets paid out of your own pocket. It was ok in the past but times have changed. Everything must be transparent. Mileage isn't paid. You pay for gas and meals with the card or with your per diem. It's not for gambling, souvenirs, sight seeing etc
Locals have different policies. Our local pays per diems, mileage, and hotel rooms for any event the local invites you to.
Alcohol is also charged on the locals dime.

The Silent Bang

You're a troll and you're a troll and you're a troll too says the guy that never starts a tread but is always posting. Trust me Your BA gets it. He knows you are trying to protect him. He read these blogs everyday. I just think its funny how you throw around that you will stop respecting someone and you make it seem like the world is going to end. That is exactly the way GM acts but my understanding is he is a totally different guy when he is in the yards.Not even the president Donna M pushes her weight around like that. But we all know why that is. She is just a woman and a vote getter to PK. Would you say that GM taking his family to an angel game is right? Because it's happened.
A prez is suppose to be the number 2 person at the local, sharing responsibilities just like he did when BH was the prez. But DM, she has no say in anything and that's sad. PK uses her for the votes, she's a good BA but not respected at all by anyone at the local and thats PK doing.
Keeping "skirts" as he calls them down is A-ok with him.

Laguna, once again!
Did you get a food per diem (stipend) and did you eat dinner with GM with him picking up the tab on his union credit card?
Simple yes or no!

Let's tango! Shall we?
It would be so cool if you would change your screen name to the silent Bag!

LagunaBrown

Laguna, once again!
Simple yes or no!

Let's tango! Shall we?

Your a total maroon....... You do know the Secretary Treasurer YOU pushed for in your so called "Uprising in 952" for the last election was also an "invited guest" to previous 952 Union activities. HA HA HA HA! Your both a Hypocrite and dance like a BAD BOY...
LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
Your a total maroon....... You do know the Secretary Treasurer YOU pushed for in your so called "Uprising in 952" for the last election was also an "invited guest" to previous 952 Union activities. HA HA HA HA! Your both a Hypocrite and dance like a BAD BOY...
LOL!!!!!
That's the silent bag??? Are you serious. Why would he put a video on u tube like that. Omg. WTF

The Silent Bang

LOL!!!!!
Anyone who attended those dinners and didn't pay for their meal with their given per diem is guilty of this.
But you failed to answer the question, DID YOU go to dinner with GM at unity and did he pick up the tab with his union issued credit card?