Looking For A New Owner

Better, not bigger?
We really need bigger.
It's jumping now

Sell,sell,sell!!
Screenshot_20240803-110637.png

Thebrownblob

Sadly, I don’t believe anyone will be able to justify spending a large amount of money on this website. Outside of the current owner changing their mind about what they feel it.s worth, does anyone have an idea of how long the website has to stay online being unsold? Just kind of curious if anyone has an idea.

Sadly, I don’t believe anyone will be able to justify spending a large amount of money on this website. Outside of the current owner changing their mind about what they feel it.s worth, does anyone have an idea of how long the website has to stay online being unsold? Just kind of curious if anyone has an idea.
Well if nobody pays the server fees it will not stay online

Thebrownblob

That would be stupid then

Do you get something or nothing ?
I agree, but some people are like that. Hopefully not in this case, but it would be nice to know in advance so that people who have known each other for years can say goodbye or exchange information if they choose. Ultimately, I’m a need to know basis so I if don’t know it is what it is.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Domain names have to be renewed by the owner ever so often. If it's abandoned it goes back on the market is the way I understand the process. Some people buy domain names and then resell them for profit. I used to shop at a local store called Adventure Gear that sold a lot of stuff online. Somebody walked into the store one day and tried to sell the owner that name for $100,000, he couldn't afford it.