Looking For A New Owner

Coldworld

I know at one time they definitely did. Not so sure anymore, but it would be chump change to them to get rid of the website and hold onto the right to the name. They’re petty
Didn't Cheryl get a few letters from browns lawyers because people were trashing the ceo or someone has the same name and was posting here???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Didn't Cheryl get a few letters from browns lawyers because people were trashing the ceo or someone has the same name and was posting here???
Once somebody used Mike Eskew's name and photo to set up an account. It was funny at first, until they started making racial comments. Cheryl was contacted by the UPS legal department about it and the account was quickly deleted. That was the one and only time UPS contacted her.

Coldworld

Me and the current site owner are an order of magnitude off on price currently.

I appreciate the offers and support. So much.

But the amount that would be required is insane. She’s not even in the same ballpark, figure wise.
Is she in her 20's and just looking to cash out or is this place really worth something????

542thruNthru

Me and the current site owner are an order of magnitude off on price currently.

I appreciate the offers and support. So much.

But the amount that would be required is insane. She’s not even in the same ballpark, figure wise.
Wow that bad hu? Does she know that Cheryl posted what this site actually makes?

542thruNthru

tax-return.png

I believe this was both this site and her parent support site together.