Lotta pusillanimous have some thin skin here, just an observation, this is the observation thread, I made mine

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
3dtbyq.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Wasn't directed at you either.
It was just an observation.
I've definitely noticed a pretty solid uptick in reports from Current Events.
But I've also noticed the behavior sliding.

People are getting used to less moderation, and keep pushing the limit. Guess it's just human nature. *shrug*

People should be able to disagree on things without getting ugly about it.

People are getting used to less moderation, and keep pushing the limit. Guess it's just human nature. *shrug*

Do you think it has more to do with the state of browncafe or the state of politics?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Should I report things that don't pertain to me that violate tos? Not sure if it would help.
The problem isn't finding it.

The problem is evenly deleting posts. Probably half of the posts in current events borderline violate TOS.
It's just an aggressive place.

But how far over the line does it need to be to get deleted? And then everyone gets all offended that their post got deleted. And they end up saying "bUt ThEy GoT aWaY wItH iT".

floridays

That jiangshi person needs some real love in her life. I honestly hate seeing her so miserable on here
"She" is a actually a he. I was under the same impression.
He told me in a PM, (under the @Sportello screen name). He's way too old to play the self- identifying :bsbullf: game the left plays today. Been pissin through a meat tube for to long. :thumbup1:

floridays