silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
And then I’d buy an expensive car and ghost ride it into the river (don’t ask because I don’t know why) and then I’d probably change my name and move to Sir Lanka never to be seen again.

JL 0513

My point was that there's no such thing as too much money. Even with a billion in cash, there's still many things you can't buy/do. Thinking in small terms you would need $2 billion just to buy the Dallas Cowboys. In bigger terms what if the goal was to pay off the national debt? You would need 22,000 times a billion. Then after that there's still so much to do.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My point was that there's no such thing as too much money. Even with a billion in cash, there's still many things you can't buy/do. Thinking in small terms you would need $2 billion just to buy the Dallas Cowboys. In bigger terms what if the goal was to pay off the national debt? You would need 22,000 times a billion. Then after that there's still so much to do.
Ok debbie. We get your point.

I GOT ONE MORE

The lottery is voluntary taxation, pure and simple.
If you play regularly, you are being foolish.
Let me explain briefly.
Retailers get a cut of the jackpot if their establishment sells the big winning ticket.
Most popular retailers sell 1000 tickets every week, many times that when the pot gets huge.
Let's use the 1000/weekly and project out to 52000/annually.......over half million each decade.
So, the establishment has 52000 chances each year to glean a slice of a jackpot, yet fail miserably each and every year.
Buy one ticket if you must.
Realize spending $20 a week is not smart, unless it's going into your savings account.
And that, my friends, is a winner because that's $1040 every year, every time.