Malicious Compliance

over9five

Staff member
Of course it was malicious. That's the entire point of doing it.
I just thought it was disingenuous to title something with "malicious", and then click on the link provided to an article that DOESN'T call it "malicious".
I get it now, a Reddit malicious thread...

wilberforce15

I just thought it was disingenuous to title something with "malicious", and then click on the link provided to an article that DOESN'T call it "malicious".
I get it now, a Reddit malicious thread...
It's a reddit theme about malicious compliance.

Malicious compliance is when you do what you're told or what your boss wants, even when you know it's dumb or will harm him or the operation. You comply, knowing/hoping that it will cause a problem.

That's what these guys were doing. And it's great.

Zowert

FedEx dude on my route showed me this link I posted. Now he is convinced UPS will buy out of the Teamsters and go the way of FedEx, non union with a mix of contract drivers. “UPS will show you guys malicious compliance. They’re going to buy the union out and offer your jobs back at a much lower wage.”

Seymour Packages

FedEx dude on my route showed me this link I posted. Now he is convinced UPS will buy out of the Teamsters and go the way of FedEx, non union with a mix of contract drivers. “UPS will show you guys malicious compliance. They’re going to buy the union out and offer your jobs back at a much lower wage.”
I would argue that a non union UPS would be the worst delivery company to work for.

542thruNthru

How would UPS buy the union out?