Malicious Compliance

Zowert

Never heard of that. The company can perform a lockout which is the company's version of a strike but I've never heard of paying a fine to remove a union.

If they refuse to bargain than the union can file a unfair labor practice (ULP).
I figured it was a load of BS. I never heard of a company “buying out” of a union before this guy mentioned it. If UPS refused to sit down at the bargaining table doesn’t the American Arbitration Association step in to resolve the matter?

542thruNthru

I figured it was a load of BS. I never heard of a company “buying out” of a union before this guy mentioned it. If UPS refused to sit down at the bargaining table doesn’t the American Arbitration Association step in to resolve the matter?
The NLRB would step in once the union filed a ULP.

542thruNthru

it just never ends........UPS stopped being a family a LONG LONG time ago.
Did UPS stop before you defended your rigg against the boat pirates of Chicago or maybe after fending off the vegetable thieves of Los Angeles?

Certainly it couldn't have been while you were in the peace corps under the great Dr. Jones while he helped the poor children of the Temple of Doom.

Just curious.