Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Patriots signed QB Tim Tebow, formerly of the Jets.

To clear roster space, they waived Mike Kafka, paving the way for Tebow to win New England's third-string quarterback job behind Tom Brady and Ryan Mallett. Tebow will be at Patriots minicamp on Tuesday. The connection is obvious; OC Josh McDaniels traded up for Tebow at the 25th overall pick while running the Broncos' football operations in 2010. We're assuming Tebow will primarily play quarterback, but he could also be tried at H-back or tight end while Rob Gronkowski (arm, back) rehabs. Of course, we won't hold our breath for McDaniels and Bill Belichick to reveal their specific plans.

Source: Ed Werder on Twitter

Returntosender

Patriots signed QB Tim Tebow, formerly of the Jets.

To clear roster space, they waived Mike Kafka, paving the way for Tebow to win New England's third-string quarterback job behind Tom Brady and Ryan Mallett. Tebow will be at Patriots minicamp on Tuesday. The connection is obvious; OC Josh McDaniels traded up for Tebow at the 25th overall pick while running the Broncos' football operations in 2010. We're assuming Tebow will primarily play quarterback, but he could also be tried at H-back or tight end while Rob Gronkowski (arm, back) rehabs. Of course, we won't hold our breath for McDaniels and Bill Belichick to reveal their specific plans.

Source: Ed Werder on Twitter

The only obvious plays for Tebow are Flea Flicker, Direct Snap to Tebow, Brady hands the ball off to Tebow, Tebow goes in motion lines up the slot and runs a route Brady throws to Tebow. Tebow lines up in the slot Brady laterals to Tebow. Tebow throws downfield.

Indecisi0n

"Hi, this is Upstate. I won't be in today." "Are you serious? I am already one driver down." .....long pause....."Alright, I'll be there." Hang up phone, bitch about supervisor, get over it, get ready for work.

Me: Hey this is indi I won't be in today.
Sup: Indy we need you we are down 2 drivers and are buy.
Me: OK, see you tomorrow. Click
Sup: thinking in head (**** I am goin to have to go on the road now)

Now they know how I am and when I call they don't even try and talk me into coming in. I would also like to add I don't call out much. Last year I even had a day be paid out. So when I do call I am not under any circumstances coming in.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I'm getting quite fed up with a Remington mod 12a .22 lr I have. I just can't get it to cycle at all without removing a bunch of parts which probably makes it quite unsafe. Looks like I might have to visit a gunsmith.

I have a Remington Model 512 bolt action that kept binding up and bending action parts. It's been in pieces for about 20 years now.

curiousbrain

I purposefully put the wrong slipper on each foot, and I have my feet up with a cold beer in my hand while I listen to the rain fall outside.

I've never died, but this feels like heaven.

S

serenity now

the heat is on * 95 today, 98 tomorrow
killer humidity hasn't kicked in yet, but it will
somebody get this bear off my back

S

serenity now

it was stupid-hot today * the big sign at the Farmer's Bank & Trust showed 101 , but it was really only 99 :teethy:

from 1200 to 1800 it felt like someone was holding a dryer exhaust hose aimed at your face