serenity now

Its easy to weed them out.

200 are by trolls
40 are hate replies to said trolls
3 are Canadian anti- American views
1 is a cat pic
1 is valid and insightful

Trying to find it is the Where's Waldo of BC

maybe instead of the Ignore button, we implement an Acknowledge button, thereby limiting our interaction to only those people we appreciate

moreluck

golden ticket member

200 are by trolls
1 is a cat pic

The double clicking on the forum avatar takes them all away.......Like Calgon........luv it !!

curiousbrain

200 are by trolls
1 is a cat pic

872099ae-1871-49a7-9d20-7d6b2fefab00.jpg

Troll AND cat pic; a twofer.
872099ae-1871-49a7-9d20-7d6b2fefab00.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Today's lesson

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46-million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us
"Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Thus ends today's lesson

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
it was stupid-hot today * the big sign at the Farmer's Bank & Trust showed 101 , but it was really only 99 :teethy:

from 1200 to 1800 it felt like someone was holding a dryer exhaust hose aimed at your face

It was brutally hot that day, I could hardly move. The humidity was so thick you could cut it with a knife. My shirt was totally soaked in sweat by 11AM, I had to stick my InfoNotices in my back pocket to keep them dry enough to write on. I probably guzzled about two gallons of ice water all day, it seemed like it came back out of my pores as soon as it went down my throat. I really hate working in the Summer, its worse than Peak Season to me. And the increased stop counts just makes it worse, I got dispatched with eleven hours worth of work one day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm still not into my short sleeve blouses......long sleeve with a roll-up to 3/4 length.........It was 62 degrees and overcast when I took the granddaughters to Carls Jr. for breakfast biscuits at 8:30 AM.