Meaningless Fluff

texan

Twiggy, The Waterskiing Squirrel rides behind a remote-controlled boat during a performance at the
Family Fun Zone in St. Joseph, Michigan

Indecisi0n

gay-bike-white-horse-pimp-1341951187h.jpg

Thats a bike occ built for somebody from Saudi Arabia. The Arabian horse bike. I like your idea better. It could be called liberaces softail

​I wouldn't think even OCC would build one like that. Where did Jr get his inspiration on this one? Staring up a horses rear?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
​I wouldn't think even OCC would build one like that. Where did Jr get his inspiration on this one? Staring up a horses rear?
For this bike, I'd say the inspiration came from one of those horsey rides that used to be outside the super market. Either that or a blank check from some Saudi prince could be quite inspirational also.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Even money from people with no taste is just as green. I don't think the Teutels were ever accused of being picky in that area. Maybe it was Mikey's idea.

They lost me on two things. Every customer bike had to incorporate stuff from the customer. Two was how the vast majority of the bike came out of a catalog.