Meaningless Fluff

I have had multi request by both cach and gottapackage for up to the minute bowl movement details. Maybe I'll input my private stuff into both their boxes....if they aren't already full.

Excuse me? I only replied. You got the bowel rolling.

​Aj is right. Not the thread for it.

I agree..

I seriously contemplate just leaving BC myself, ignore is not enough.

Photo of the day has a very recent post (today) that does not sit well with my original intent of the thread
and some of his Indecisi0n ( in Meaningless Fluff) are very tasteless also, along with a few others.

US Army 22 years, I have seen it all and I am not a prude, but I start to grow weary.

A big sigh..:brokenheart:

I am not better than others, but there is a line I draw.

I really enjoy your photos......and your strong belief in religion! Dont throw out the baby with the dirty bath water!

I agree..

Photo of the day has a very recent post (today) that does not sit well with my original intent of the thread
and some of his Indecisi0n ( in Meaningless Fluff) are very tasteless also, along with a few others.

US Army 22 years, I have seen it all and I am not a prude, but I start to grow weary.

Don't leave.

Everyone has they're version of blowing off steam. Some of its just not the highest I.Q. version unfortunately.

I went and checked the pic in question. Yes that probably belongs in Funny Photos rather than your thread. Feel free to post what you think the boundaries should be. It's your thread.
I don't find the pic offensive as its not doctored and just a happens chance that the angle the person chose to stand caused the resulting pic. I find humor in thinking how'd she'd be embarrassed once she saw it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Don't leave.

Everyone has they're version of blowing off steam. Some of its just not the highest I.Q. version unfortunately.
Don't leave, Texan. I agree with Cach, a lot of us come on here to vent and joke around. It may not be funny to some, but we can't all have the same opinions or sense of humor. But I really like your photos and comments... :dontgosmiley:

Indecisi0n

I agree..

The only reason poeple announce they are leaving is for attention (common Dave move). If it truly offends you then ignore me I take no offance. There are plenty of people that irk me on here but I am an adult so I just don't click the thread or ignore (not using ignore setting) their comments. 22 years in the army and a thread about a bowl movement offends you? Are you serious?

The only reason poeple announce they are leaving is for attention (common Dave move). If it truly offends you then ignore me I take no offance. There are plenty of people that irk me on here but I am an adult so I just don't click the thread or ignore (not using ignore setting) their comments. 22 years in the army and a thread about a bowl movement offends you? Are you serious?
be nice to TEXAN! Please??!

I'm not being mean, I am just stating my opinion on an open public forum like everyone else can/does.

Im not calling you any names............not at all...............Texan is a good guy with strong beliefs.............he was just stating his opinion..............Atleast give him that! I think your posts are funny but..........................everyone doesn't have the same sense of humor! Yes you can sa:funny:y What you want...................within reason.....but try to listen to the other members of the community! we all like you!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Im not calling you any names............not at all...............Texan is a good guy with strong beliefs.............he was just stating his opinion..............Atleast give him that! I think your posts are funny but..........................everyone doesn't have the same sense of humor! Yes you cansy What you want...................within reason.....but try to listen to the other members of the community! we all likee you!
Agreed, I like Inde! Let's all try to get along.....

Indecisi0n

ajblakejr clearly doesn't find my humor funny and has asked me to pull it back a little bit. I totally respect that as I am not here to offend anyone so I will take it down a notch. Two adults just had an exchange like adults. Now to come in here and huff and puff about leaving because of the content again is in my opinion childish behavior. Is it his right to act/post like that? Of course it is but to say my humor is more offensive to him compared to 22 years in the service, come on man.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why is everyone being so thin-skinned........I've watched them come and go since 2000. The names change constantly. There are a few memorable ones.....not many. Carry on.

Why is everyone being so thin-skinned........I've watched them come and go since 2000. The names change constantly. There are a few memorable ones.....not many. Carry on.

Just like anything else in life. One day you brush it off, the next day it ticks you off!Everybody has something to contribute...but we all cant agree on everything! but at the worst....no matter what we agree or disagree on..........we are all going through the same thing!..PEACE to all