Meaningless Fluff

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I haven't paid to go to the movies in over a year. What started out as two free passes a couple of Peaks ago has now turned in to an unlimited free movie pass. The theater in the mall puts their prepaid returns at the end of the concession counter and, since the mall driver is either done too early or can't be bothered, they would sit there for days. I use their restroom (it is cleaner than the mall one) so one day I picked them up as a courtesy. She thanked me and I thought nothing of it. I kept on doing it and now she thanks me with free movies.

I do confess that I go to Target before the show to grab a $1 box of candy.

​My faith in a Dave Ramsey follower is reaffirmed!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I haven't paid to go to the movies in over a year. What started out as two free passes a couple of Peaks ago has now turned in to an unlimited free movie pass. The theater in the mall puts their prepaid returns at the end of the concession counter and, since the mall driver is either done too early or can't be bothered, they would sit there for days. I use their restroom (it is cleaner than the mall one) so one day I picked them up as a courtesy. She thanked me and I thought nothing of it. I kept on doing it and now she thanks me with free movies.

I do confess that I go to Target before the show to grab a $1 box of candy.

What candy? If it was me picking candy to snack on during movie is DOTS and Snocaps.