Meaningless Fluff

over9five

Staff member
Here's a cow:

3223.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I hated those cow boxes. Always more than 1 to same house because of monitor and printer. Signature required and people frequently weren't home so you got to see them again the next day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My new Christmas tree has been up for 2 weeks.....not decorated.

We downsized to a 6' , pre-lit tree and we put it together and plugged it in to make sure the lights were working.....in case we had to return it.

It works fine and serves as an excellent night light for a few dark evening hours.

It's in front of the beveled glass decorative doors and shows "twinkly" to the street through the beautiful glass. (see picture below)
Seems silly to re-pack it just to pull it out again by Thanksgiving....when we normally put the tree up.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas........"

The Beveled Edge-

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My new Christmas tree has been up for 2 weeks.....not decorated.

We downsized to a 6' , pre-lit tree and we put it together and plugged it in to make sure the lights were working.....in case we had to return it.

It works fine and serves as an excellent night light for a few dark evening hours.

It's in front of the beveled glass decorative doors and shows "twinkly" to the street through the beautiful glass. (see picture below)
Seems silly to re-pack it just to pull it out again by Thanksgiving....when we normally put the tree up.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas........"

The Beveled Edge-
I see your Christmas tree & raise you with Christmas carols.
I've been listening to that for a week or 2 in the mornings. My kids like it, wife, not so much.

Last edited by a moderator: