Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member

Upstate may be critical of the actions or thoughts of members but he does not attack them personally. (hoax)

Really......here's an old one....my comment and Upstate's remark....

Originally Posted by moreluck
Just trying to avoid more teenage pregnancy statistics....

God, you are an idiot. Upstate's remark

Does not attack personally ? I have many examples of his attacking!! I won't bore you with them, but he's a sniper.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Upstate may be critical of the actions or thoughts of members but he does not attack them personally. (hoax)

Really......here's an old one....my comment and Upstate's remark....

Originally Posted by moreluck
Just trying to avoid more teenage pregnancy statistics....

God, you are an idiot. Upstate's remark

Does not attack personally ? I have many examples of his attacking!! I won't bore you with them, but he's a sniper.

Did you report it?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
He brings it all on himself. Anyone who picks on women has ALWAYS been an enemy. I'll let you in on a little secret from 407s past. I watched it happen as a child when I couldn't do anything about it. I'm an adult now. I won't stand for it anywhere in life. He has always gone after the women on here minus AJ and it drives me nuts. Call me childish but maybe a shrink would say it's the child fighting back now that he's grown up to be 6 3 and 225 and can think now. N p

I'm sure Upstate enjoys the attention and apparently does not mind.

Upstate likes to push people's buttons and if you react, he feels a sense of success.
Sometimes the response is immediate and sometimes it is delayed.
For instance, moreluck initiates seemingly unprovoked attacks on Upstate.
They have a special relationship though.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you report it?

I reported it (long go when it happened)....I save it for future ammo.

I also have him saying I'm not the best looking on B.C., I'm a bitch (recent), I'm light years behind him, I'm the close minded network,

UpstateNYUPSer;973770 said:
No, I have found that screwing with the closed-minded is much more fun.
And his famous....
You need to know that there is more to life than your lily-white, gated crommunity, with the only illegals you see cutting your grass and trimming your hedges.

I also have his bogus new year's resolution from last year. He's a sniper...I kept proof and it's a good thing because Cheryl changed the site and it's all gone now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm sure Upstate enjoys the attention and apparently does not mind.

Upstate likes to push people's buttons and if you react, he feels a sense of success.
Sometimes the response is immediate and sometimes it is delayed.
For instance, moreluck initiates seemingly unprovoked attacks on Upstate.
They have a special relationship though.
I only use "Nancy" when he starts something with me. Disagreeing with someone is not attacking them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Calling them "Nancy" is though unless you feel their post was weak and effeminate.
Agreed, not exactly rough stuff.
I personally told him I will not call him Nancy unless he starts something....so he does and I call him Nancy.........fore warned , so he must like it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I personally told him I will not call him Nancy unless he starts something....so he does and I call him Nancy.........fore warned , so he must like it.

Upstate never complains about slights to himself.

He does report when others are out-of-line towards others but never about himself.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
....and he kisses a certain mods butt.
I think you mean he did ... a previous mod?

Upstate never PMs me (I checked and none in the last 5 years) and when he contacts the Mod Staff, he keeps it generic except he does mention Cheryl by name on occasion.
I do remember Tooner saying they PMed ... I'll let her reply to you.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
@cachsux Found that car you wanted:

Battlestar-Galacti-car-The-Street-Legal-Viper.jpg
Bitchin.

Now to get Starbuck to ride on my lap.
The-Ambiguously-Gay-Duo.jpg

I thought that car looked familiar. And who is Starbuck? Your sidekick? :wink2:

gingerkat

Thank you Hoax for your answer. I'm sorry that you perceived my question as a whine, because it wasn't. If I were whining, I would have gone to you via PM and complained or asked about it there. It was just a question, a genuine question, that was all. Again, thanks for your honest answer.

I've got the best ignore feature available, my eyes. With that being said, I think we all love to hate certain people. I will never bother the mods with nonsense complaints about others as we should be able to manage ourselves without the help of others. I've done mod duties, so I know what it entails.

And to the rest… from the king of crap "yawn"

Carry on.