Meaningless Fluff

Marne Vet

That reminds me of one of those giant cookies

7136032523_d266d59212_z.jpg

My mom once tried to mail one of these to me when I was in Iraq for my birthday. It came three weeks later. Didn't know it was a cookie. It was just a box of sugar dust. I thought Ace Ventura delivered it.

Returntosender

So glad I'm at the top of the Food Chain. I would hate to be watching TV with the family when some giant a-hole pours a bucket of liquid metal into my home to cast us as "art".

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/06/genghis-khan-facts/

Of course, Genghis had been incensed by the Persians prior to the invasion. A few years earlier, he had tried to establish trade relations; but rather than being received with open arms, his emissaries were abused. In fact, with one group of three envoys, only two returned alive, along with the severed head of the third. It has been reported that Genghis had as much as 75% of the Iranian population massacred during his conquest, and, for the provincial governor who initially rebuffed his envoys, Genghis had him executed by pouring molten silver into his ears and eyes.

gingerkat

Awww, looks like the funniest photo and caption of the year was removed by a complaint?:censored2:

Well I saw it and it made me laugh. Inde, send me that, I might use that for something else.

texan

Too bad we just all cannot just sit together, eat and forgive each other.

May the Spirit of Christ Mas invade of all our inner beings,
our hearts, and may we all start over, and throw out the past.