Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
IMO , I like the fact that Mitt doesn't apolgize for his success, he earned it, starting from nothing and buildng his success. I see Mitt in plain old jeans at times.......not the mom jeans that Barack sports. There's an "entitlement tude" to the Obamas.....hard to put your finger on, but it' there.

The Romney's have faced some everyday problems that a lot of us face in our families.

Ann may wear designer, but she's been wearing them all her adult life..Some people have real style and some people think they do.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 @ 4:15 pm | Coast Guard Vessel Commissioned by the First Grifter Now Has Four Leaks — One the Size of a Golfball

And on that note I believe it’s safe to say that she and her husband pretty much destroy everything they touch.
Via the San Francisco Gate:
Remember when First Lady Michelle Obama stopped by Alameda a few months back, to participate in a commissioning ceremony for a new Coast Guard cutter she sponsored? Well, it turns out the brand-new, half-billion dollar cutter has sprung a few leaks.

The Associated Press is reporting that the Dorothy Stratton, one of three massive national security vessels homeported in Alameda, has a trio of “pinholes” and a fourth hole that’s about the size of a golf ball in its hull. Th
e wire service said the ship’s crew discovered the holes and rust in mid-April, just a few weeks after the ship was commissioned, while working off the coast of Los Angeles.

Captain Charles Cashin told the wire service that temporary repairs have been made and that the ship needs to be dry docked in order to make permanent repairs.

Coast Guard leaders who attended the commissioning ceremony in March called the ship and others like it the future of the Coast Guard, and they thanked Congress for approving funding for a sixth of the Legacy Class ships.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How is she going to cope with bankruptcy come 2013 ?
And do you think the next occupier of the WH is going to find the place stripped bare ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nobody with fat calves can be a nice person !! Oh,and the rags say she's readyto throw Bill to the curb and go live with a woman. Maybe Bill will help her pick somebody!!

bbsam

Staff member
Lol, and then the DEMOCRATS stuck it to her by going with an anonymous community organizer for President!

I wonder who she hates more...

She ran a crappy strategic campaign. When one does not run well, one should not be surprised to lose.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then why suggest they should be treated the same?

I don't treat them the same!

I didn't suggest they should be. I just said you shouldn't be appalled by my opinion of Clinton or Mooch after the vile things that were said about Palin since 2008.

I didn't hear Hillary or Mooch being called the "C" word on national TV.

"Remember when Letterman made a crude joke about the 14 year old daughter of Todd and Sarah Palin and Obama jumped on the phone to console her and made a public statement about what Letterman had done? Of course you don't, because he never did any such thing, and also because we all know it's alright to do such things to a conservative woman."