Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
...of which you are the only contributor....

You need to get past/over your fear/jealousy of successful black people.

Remember this? QUOTE=UpstateNYUPSer;973770]No, I have found that screwing with the closed-minded is much more fun.[/QUOTE]

Go to Home Depot and start a project.....or to Michaels, yarn is on sale !!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No...this is much more fun.

I won't be here tomorrow---going to visit Megan and James with my son---but I'll be back first thing Tuesday morning.

So why are you so jealous of the Obamas?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

To be fair, she has overcome her fear of the illegals who cut the grass in her lily-white, gated community---she draws the blinds and locks the door. Out of sight, out of mind---honey, doesn't the grass look really nice today?

moreluck

golden ticket member
To be fair, she has overcome her fear of the illegals who cut the grass in her lily-white, gated community---she draws the blinds and locks the door. Out of sight, out of mind---honey, doesn't the grass look really nice today?

San Clemente, CA: Yeah, it's really hard, but somebody's gotta live here!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
...of which you are the only contributor....

You need to get past/over your fear/jealousy of successful black people.

She is out giving speeches about her education, then if she is so smart why not mention how she was disbarred by the Ill. Bar Assoc. and can no longer use that wonderful education & law degree.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She's an asset that can help the campaign.

Ask TOS how much of an asset Mrs. Romney is.
Going on The View has always got our presidents elected!!!

TOS means Terms of Service and absolutely nothing else.

Character means everything to me and you can easily know one's character by how they handle the hurdles in life.

P

pickup

She's an asset that can help the campaign.

Ask TOS how much of an asset Mrs. Romney is.

TOS is too busy researching the constitution for what would happen in the event that the first lady might one day need to be in a wheel chair. Rules of succession, continuity of government , that sort of thing.

In the unlikely event that he can't find anything, he is already pushing a case to the Supreme Court in order to prevent Mrs. Romney from ascending to that position of power.

moreluck

golden ticket member
...and you don't think the Obamas had hurdles of their own early on in life?
Where did I say that??? I didn't. You seem to think Ann R. is a bad example of a FLOTUS.....(you can't picture a FLOTUS in a wheelchair) So, she has proven her character many times with her struggles......she handles them with dignity and grace.
Don't put words or thoughts out and attribute them to me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Where did I say that??? I didn't. You seem to think Ann R. is a bad example of a FLOTUS.....(you can't picture a FLOTUS in a wheelchair) So, she has proven her character many times with her struggles......she handles them with dignity and grace.
Don't put words or thoughts out and attribute them to me.

...and don't you put words in mine. What I said was I don't know how accepting the US public would be of a First Lady in a wheelchair. As far as the Obama, you clearly insinuated in your posts that they lacked character as they had few if any hurdles in their lives. Yeah, you're right--blacks and other minorities have it so easy in a white-dominated profession (lawyers).

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ann-romney.jpg

FLOTUS?? eeewww

Peace

TOS

island1fox

...and don't you put words in mine. What I said was I don't know how accepting the US public would be of a First Lady in a wheelchair. As far as the Obama, you clearly insinuated in your posts that they lacked character as they had few if any hurdles in their lives. Yeah, you're right--blacks and other minorities have it so easy in a white-dominated profession (lawyers).

UpSTATE,

When do we stop living in the past ? Obama had a mother that lived on the wild side and a father that was never there --very true but he also had grandparents that sacraficed much to give to him. Along with that although in his own words he was in a drug and drunken stupor the last years of his High School Basketball days in Harlem---opps I meant Hawaii--He attended Ivy league Universities that the AVERAGE American can only dream about. How He entered those schools and how they were paid for remains a mystery even today. Michele Obama also took full advantage of Affirmative action programs and again received benefits that your children would only dream of.

You would think at that time Michele would be proud of what her country had provided for her because of past injustices. No. In her words very clearly --the first time she was proud of her country was when her husband was running for the Presidency.

Why do we not listen to a persons own words ??

The lack of work ethic I see from many people today, not willing to take "start up" jobs and work their way up, the ease they accept government handouts, excuse me I meant "ENTITLEMENTS"--I for the very first time --am ashamed of our country.

Especially with the broken promises, no change, no hope enriching themselves politicians on both "sides"

When they do not do as they say --either party --We the people must insure their power trip will be a short one term ---that is the only way we will see real change.

P.S.

UPS top --very top management is a microcosm of America today with many of the top Politicians --including the President and the Attorney general who are Black.

UPS has one Chief Operating officer --he is Black

UPS has three Domestic Regions ---Two of the three Region Managers are Black.

UPS has twenty Districts--over 50% of the District managers are minorities.

Enough about the past --lets live in the present and look forward to a future --where ALL will be judged by their character and not their race ,creed or sex.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Here are your exact words.....Post# 582 under Mitt Romney.......

"I know this doesn't sound right but no one wants to see our First Lady in a wheelchair."

RE; the minority thing......

Even Eliz. Warren wanted so desperately to be a minority that she lied jus tto teach at Harvard. In BO's lifetime....being a minority was the golden ticket to higher education.!!