Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
I agree. But the boundaries should also be much more distinct for the FAMILY members of the candidate. Sara was a CANDIDATE Michelle was (and is) not.
Palin's 14 yr old daughter was not a candidate !!!!

As long as she is out there campaigning and speechifying to elect her husband, then Michelle is running too.

bbsam

Staff member

As long as she is out there campaigning and speechifying to elect her husband, then Michelle is running too.
I agree. That was very wrong. But I'm not on BC denegrating any of Sara's family, now am I?

bbsam

Staff member

So Anne Romney is back in the "fair game" category? Really, moreluck. Your hatred has to make you sick. Irritable bowel maybe? Insomnia? Maybe just overall "restless, irritable, and discontent"?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So Anne Romney is back in the "fair game" category? Really, moreluck. Your hatred has to make you sick. Irritable bowel maybe? Insomnia? Maybe just overall "restless, irritable, and discontent"?

Both Ann & Michelle are out there speaking.....but I can't think of any scenario where either one would be called a "c".....can you?
However,Bill Maher seems to think it's AOK to call some woman that word..........

If I see a fashion mess, I'm calling it what it is.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The story is in my newspaper and on all the internet news sources. If you don't like it don't read it.
Consider it meaningless fluff.................and no I wasn't gong to post it under that thread, because Mooch has her own thread.