Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OH OH,,, the GOP is starting to turn on ROMNEY....

On the sidelines of the National Governors Association meeting in Williamsburg, Alabama's Republican governor, Robert Bentley, called on Romney to release all the documents requested of him.
"If you have things to hide, then maybe you're doing things wrong," Bentley said. "I think you ought to be willing to release everything to the American people."
After Democrats seized on his words, Bentley later said he still believes Romney's taxes should be released and he believes in transparency, but he's wasn't implying that Romney has anything to hide

Obama Continues To Jab At Romney's Job Record

GOP governor calls on Romney to release more tax returns - Yahoo! News

Yup, if ya got nothing to hide, let them out! Every other presidential candidate has done so.

The end is near for Romney.

peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Except Howard Dean , who had all his gov't records sealed.
And bhos who has paid millions( to lawyers ) not to let anyone see his .
Maybe at one of their debates Mitt should bring a stack of his personal records to compare with bhos' records , which are contained on a sheet of tissue paper.

moreluck

golden ticket member
......"OBAMA staffers update the president on ROMNEYS speech to the NAACP!.............." (TOS)

They had to update him....remember, he didn't go? He was afraid to face folks with a 14 % unemployment rate or worse.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
......"OBAMA staffers update the president on ROMNEYS speech to the NAACP!.............." (TOS)

They had to update him....remember, he didn't go? He was afraid to face folks with a 14 % unemployment rate or worse.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH YOU WISH.

Thats why everytime JOE BIDEN mentioned OBAMAs name the crowd went NUTS!

You will say whatever you are told to say and believe, despite the posting of BIDENs entire speech on this board for you to see. If you had actually watched the speech instead of just repeating what FOX TOLD you to say, you would know that OBAMA's name ALONE made the crowd at the NAACP go bezerk for him!

There was NO NEED for him to attend.

He has bigger things to worry about.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ann Romneys 250,000 horse makes the Olympic team, and the ROMNEY camp claims Ann Romney is an athelete! WTF?

Ann Romney’s Horse Goes to the Olympics: 6 Key Facts About the Sport of Dressage - The Daily Beast

Mitt himself says "we have an olympic athelete in the family, and it isnt me"....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Yeah, lets see, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars investing in a horse, spend thousands to have someone else train the horse, spend thousands to find a rider, spend thousands to put the horse on a plane to fly to london, and that makes ANN ROMNEY an athelete?

What a crock.

I cant wait to hear AJBAKER complain that Ann Romney put a horse on an airplane, like she did when i mentioned my dog flew across the country.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
YUP, like updating his resume!!!!!
Cya, Barry!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

9five, just like the last election, why set yourself up for a ginormous failure? These quotes you are making will come back to haunt you on election day, as they did when McCain got whuuped.

I thank you in advance for the fodder.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ann Romneys 250,000 horse makes the Olympic team, and the ROMNEY camp claims Ann Romney is an athelete! WTF?

Ann Romney’s Horse Goes to the Olympics: 6 Key Facts About the Sport of Dressage - The Daily Beast

Mitt himself says "we have an olympic athelete in the family, and it isnt me"....

Yeah, lets see, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars investing in a horse, spend thousands to have someone else train the horse, spend thousands to find a rider, spend thousands to put the horse on a plane to fly to london, and that makes ANN ROMNEY an athelete?

What a crock.

I cant wait to hear AJBAKER complain that Ann Romney put a horse on an airplane, like she did when i mentioned my dog flew across the country.

Peace

TOS
I'm amazed at your maniacal interest in a private citizen's interests that they pursue with their own money. I collect bookmarks and pay for them with my own money. It's all relative to the money you may have. Some collect Waterford. Some people do the horse thing.

A friend used to collect salt cellars and bought them in antique shops wherever she travelled.

You are so jealous of someone because they have more money than you......pathetic!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

What a crock.

Peace

TOS

TOS

I do not recall you mentioning anything about you flying your dog across the country.
If you do fly your dog across the country, that is awesome!!
I know several people which do the same with their dogs and I feel it is less stressful on the pup!!

Horses on an A/C?
I have seen it and I have been part of the deplaning process at Emery Worldwide.

Spell my name correctly or just call me AJ.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
TOS

I do not recall you mentioning anything about you flying your dog across the country.
If you do fly your dog across the country, that is awesome!!
I know several people which do the same with their dogs and I feel it is less stressful on the pup!!

Horses on an A/C?
I have seen it and I have been part of the deplaning process at Emery Worldwide.

Spell my name correctly or just call me AJ.
TOS

Still waiting.

AJ

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
moreluck doesn't respond to my challenges, why should TOS to yours?

i am not interested in your relationship with more.

TOS was specific in his thoughts and accused me of something i would never complain about like a horse on an A/C and flying a dog on a A/C.

And, i like TOS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

moreluck doesn't respond to my challenges, why should TOS to yours?

I tried to find the post/thread in question but was unsuccessful. I do recall TOS "importing" a dog from Philly and aj did say something about how the dog got to California. I know that I mentioned that there are plenty of dogs sitting at the shelters waiting to be adopted.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I tried to find the post/thread in question but was unsuccessful. I do recall TOS "importing" a dog from Philly and aj did say something about how the dog got to California. I know that I mentioned that there are plenty of dogs sitting at the shelters waiting to be adopted.

I don't recall but I do know that I would not attack a dog on an A/C.

My father's dog, a trained German Shephard, flew to the US from Germany or as my father called it, his fatherland.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

YES, I did mention that I purchased a dog from PHILLY, and had him flown out here to california, and three posters went berserk talking about putting an animal on an aircraft. I recall, and i could be wrong, that AJ was one of those mentioning how horrible that was.

I looked for it myself, but cant remember which thread that was under.

If i am wrong, I apologize.

Peace

TOS