movie review

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just watched And So It Goes....with Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton. Weirdly enough, Frankie Valli had a cameo in it.
The movie was just OK......nothing great.

moreluck

golden ticket member
gv010715dAPR20150107114517.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
Just finished watching Clint Eastwood's movie....Jersey Boys. I was thoroughly entertained with the music of my youth. We also saw Frankie Valli when he went on his own and performed in Vegas.

"The story of four young men from the wrong side of the tracks in New Jersey who came together to form the iconic 1960s rock group The Four Seasons."
Really enjoyed it.
Waaaaaaaait!!!! There is a wrong side of the tracks in Jersey????lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just watched Non Stop with Liam Neeson & Julianne Moore. It was tense and suspenseful.....enjoyed it.

"An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages that put his fellow passengers at risk unless the airline transfers $150 million into an off-shore account."

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I watched American Sniper last night on my media pc, not even out everywhere in the theater yet, was very good, definitely a bluray purchase in the future lol.

moreluck

golden ticket member
From 1:00 - 3:00 AM I watched The Bucket List for the umpteenth time. Good Movie.....beat out all the infomercials on at that time of the night.