movie review

over9five

Staff member
Do you both still go to the video store? You should try Netflix or any of the other online rental stores. It is so easy and all you have to do is walk out to your mailbox and plans are under $10/month. I think Netflix offers a 2 week free trial.

Actually, our local Blockbuster closed down. I downloaded that movie from Itunes.

I will look into Netflix, sounds good.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We watched "The Feast". I'll ruin it all for you......everybody but 3 people get eaten alive by 'things'. What a bloody mess with no story.....just gore. :sad-little:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was thinking that The Informant looked pretty good, but perhaps I will wait for the DVD.
Snuck out of work today and went to see District 9(Finally!) with Ms Jones. Excellent movie imho. No big name actors either, which was actually a good idea because it would have detracted from the film.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was thinking that The Informant looked pretty good, but perhaps I will wait for the DVD.
Snuck out of work today and went to see District 9(Finally!) with Ms Jones. Excellent movie imho. No big name actors either, which was actually a good idea because it would have detracted from the film.

I have been wanting to see that one.

tourists24

you guys have all cool sounding movies to see..... I ended up taking my little guy to see "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs"..... hate to admit it but it was actually a very good movie... good clean movie for all ages

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
you guys have all cool sounding movies to see..... I ended up taking my little guy to see "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs"..... hate to admit it but it was actually a very good movie... good clean movie for all ages
LOL, we just got back from seeing this at the theater. The only time we ever go to the theater nowadays is to take the girls. The Wife and I always wait for the movie's we want to see to come to the pay channel's.