movie review

Picked up a copy of "Monsters vs Aliens" which is fun for all.

Also watched 'Walk Hard, the Dewey Cox Story" which was much funnier than I expected it to be.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Saw three movies.....
Public Enemies (very good) with Johnny Depp

The Hangover (very funny!)

Angels & Demons (very good)

Enjoyed all of them

rod

Retired 23 years
I haven't went to 3 movies in the last 20 years. Last one I rented off of Direct TV was Grand Torino--as usual it wasn't as good as the previews made it out to be.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rod...don't worry, didn't go to a theater. These were pay per view movies at our hotel in Vegas. When the machines don't pay, you go to the room & watch a movie!! We did this for 3 nights. (damn)

Rod...don't worry, didn't go to a theater. These were pay per view movies at our hotel in Vegas. When the machines don't pay, you go to the room & watch a movie!! We did this for 3 nights. (damn)

You know More,there are other things you can do in a Vegas hotel room besides watching movies. Practice counting cards for example.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Ditto what cachsux said about Zombieland. I took my son and his friend and we thought it was great!

I am a big fan of zombie movies, the damn things can still give me nightmares :surprise:.

We also saw Surrogates two weeks ago. Not a bad flick but not one you need to see on the big screen either.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Went to see "ZombieLand" tonight. Fun,rock and roll,and zombies. Watch for the special cameo from a famous star. Thumbs up.
Just saw ZombieLand with Tony and our daughter. We all loved it. It's super gory but has a sense of humor. If you like movies that feel like a rollercoaster ride then you'll really like this one.

Oh, and now I know where cach's avatar came from!
I recognized that avatar too.:wink2:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Took my daughter and her friend to see Paranormal Activity tonight.

It did not live up to the "scariest movie ever" hype but it was entertaining along the same vein as the Blair Witch Project.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Watched The Uninvited, it was ok. The plot kept me interested, and it had a nice twist at the end, but the writing was pretty subpar. Worth a rental.

P

pickup

those nickel machines can be tough

P

pickup

I haven't went to 3 movies in the last 20 years. Last one I rented off of Direct TV was Grand Torino--as usual it wasn't as good as the previews made it out to be.

why do you need to watch that movie, rod?, you are probably living a variation of it.