movie review

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We just saw Planet 51. The girls loved it, and that's all that matters. Well, not only that. Mom did get the free time she needed to do what she wanted. That matters too!:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I used to think that was the best. Dump Mom, and take the kids out!
LOL, that's a good one, but I think it was Mom that dumped us. We actually went to see blindside, but I gave the girls a choice and they chose P51. Since we arrived way early and they let us into the theater, we saw part of Blindside. We stayed about an hour into the movie and then went to our own movie.

I thought Blindside was a great movie, but that's only because it reminded me of my child"hood". I started welling up with tears at parts because of memories. I think I will take the Wife to see this movie next weekend and ditch the kids.:wink2:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Just saw 2012. This is the movie that depicts the end of the world as based on the Mayan calendar (12/21/12). This is definitely a movie that you want to see in a theater as the special effects and surround sound are amazing.

More, I'm sorry, but California does not survive.:happy2:

My son and I saw it tonight. Agree on the special effects, they were cool.

But, I ultimately found the movie depressing. Who would have thought watching the world end would not be that much fun.

Certainly not this curmudgeon :wink2:.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Lost Symbol, the book, was good. I like to read the books first and then see how close the movie comes.
I did not know there was a 3rd book. I hope they do make a movie out of it. We went to see Angels and Demons at the theatre and I really liked it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched The Proposal last night.....light romantic comedy. I liked it. I like Sandra Bullock anyway.....she looked quite thin in this movie.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
The movie to watch this holiday season will be "Avatar". This James Cameron movie is setting up to be one hell of a "must watch" sci-fi thriller. The trailers on TV is nothing short of amazing.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Saw "Hostel" last weekend. Typical splatter flick, not even the gratuitous boobies could save it.
Big-time Don't bother!
149397287_bf58a4822b.jpg