movie review

Rosario Dawson is in it. Wow, nuff said.

rosario-dawson_l.jpg
rosario-dawson_l.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Rosario Dawson is in it. Wow, nuff said.

View attachment 4730

Any wardrobe malfunctions?

She is but she looks nothing like this in the movie.

The movie, which is based on true events, starts when a couple of railroad yard workers fail to follow proper procedures when shifting in the yard. The situation escalates, the company downplays it, and the hero takes the matter into his own hands.

The special effects are amazing, Denzel is Denzel--a must see in the theater, unless you have blu-ray and surround sound.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am on vacation this week and there are a few movies that I have been waiting until now to see. I saw "Unstoppable" yesterday and saw "The Next Three Days" today. Russell Crowe and Elizabeth Hanks work well together in this one. It was a very good movie with a good mix of drama and action. This one can wait for your Netflix.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Every Mel movie was a winner (from an entertainment perspective).

Funny stuff!

Today's kids do not get "innuendo" and "allegory".

I am on vacation this week and there are a few movies that I have been waiting until now to see. I saw "Unstoppable" yesterday and saw "The Next Three Days" today. Russell Crowe and Elizabeth Hanks work well together in this one. It was a very good movie with a good mix of drama and action. This one can wait for your Netflix.

I`m starting to see a pattern in your viewing habits. Not that I blame you.

Main200905191230500218537_elizabeth_banks.jpg
Main200905191230500218537_elizabeth_banks.jpg