movie review

I'm not too fond of cowboys either!! (Clint being the exception.......Eastwood, not Howard)
Speaking of Howard......I do like the 3 Stooges (Moe Howard) Larry & Curly

I grew up on the Three Stooges. I know hard to believe. As far as westerns and cowboys I too favor Clint but also Henry Fonda and Jimmy Stewart. Open Range with Costner and Duvall was good also.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You hate Blue people, Spacemen, and gay Brits?

I think it would be easier to list those people she does like.

Just came back from seeing "Horrible Bosses". Oh, my. Do not bring anyone under the age of 16 to this movie. Very offensive language with a lot of not-so-subtle sexual innuendo and racial overtones. Other than that, it was a very funny movie. Jennifer Anniston is oh-so-hot in this one, especially in the dentist lab coat. The rest of the cast works well together and there are a couple of surprise cameos. Make sure to watch the trailers. Not a must see or a date movie.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We rented "Insidious" today and watched it. It was made by the people who did Abnormal Activity, but it was better and scarier than that one. Abnormal Activity 2 was way boring to me. This kept my interest 'til the end. It would've been better to watch it at night with all the lights out.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We watched "Just Go With It" tonight.......with Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. Like most Adam Sandler movies, it was funny, but went too long. He needed to hack off about 20 mins. to an hour. I got bored.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We just watched 127 Hours, I already knew the story but it was still pretty intense. A couple scenes are pretty tough to watch. Excellent movie.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched Lincoln Lawyer this afternoon. I really liked it! Not sure if it was the story or a hot Matthew McConaughey !! I'm old, but not dead yet!!

Frances Fisher played a mom in the film and in real life, she had a child with Clint Eastwood.....don't know if they were ever married.

Last edited: