movie review

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Went to see "The Rum Diary" yesterday. I wish they would have given a shot of rum with each ticket purchased as this was one of the most confusing movies I have ever watched. The "plot" was very hard to follow. Don't bother with this one.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Went to see "The Rum Diary" yesterday. I wish they would have given a shot of rum with each ticket purchased as this was one of the most confusing movies I have ever watched. The "plot" was very hard to follow. Don't bother with this one.
I wanted to go see just because of Johney Depp. Dreamy.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
thumbnail.aspx
​I'm not really a Johnny Depp fan but he is good looking.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Anyway......today was "Tower Heist". It was actually a very good movie. Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Alan Alda and Tea Leoni all star in a movie based on Bernie Madoff's Ponzi Scheme. Much better movie than I thought it would be.

over9five

Staff member
Anyway......today was "Tower Heist". It was actually a very good movie. Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Alan Alda and Tea Leoni all star in a movie based on Bernie Madoff's Ponzi Scheme. Much better movie than I thought it would be.

Who'd you take? Your not the creepy old guy in the theater by himself, are you?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Anyway.....the original Star Wars is being re-released early next year in 3D. I didn't know they could reformat existing movies in to 3D. Denzel also has a movie coming out in February in which he plays a criminal. There are also going to be a few good movies released in time for Christmas.

I'm not currently seeing anyone, my son was in Brockport for the weekend, so I treated myself to a haircut, lunch, movie, Stouffer's lasagna (dinner/supper) and the Patriots game.