movie review

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Who was the sexier Catwoman--Halle Berry or Anne Hathaway?
You're forgetting Michelle Pfeiffer, who I still think was the best Catwoman although Hathaway was pretty darn good. I did not see the Halle Berry movie because it looked awful and the reviews backed that up. All three of those ladies are smokin hot, I'm not even gonna try and pick one.

Who was the sexier Catwoman--Halle Berry or Anne Hathaway?

Apples and oranges. While I think Halle Berry is the hotter of the two (even then thats an apples and oranges debate) you ask about the sexier Catwoman and Halle's movie barely (no pun on her costume) qualifies as a Catwoman movie. Thereby Anne wins by default as being a real Catwoman. Halle's movie could have had a different name for her character it's so far off the genre and no one would have really been the wiser.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Looking in the cabinets under the TV, I found a movie that I bought off a bargain bin a long time ago......."The Scoop".

It was written, directed and stars Woody Allen, handsome Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansson. I'm not a big Woody Allen fan (incestual little maggot!) But, the movie was pretty good.

It was only 96 mins. so it didn't drag on forever. I enjoyed it.

Scoop (2006) - IMDb

Sometimes, depending, you can put aside the dislike for a person and admire their ability as an artist. Mel Gibson comes to mind. He's a fruitcake but "We Were Soldiers" is one of my favorite movies and he is excellent in it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched "State and Main". I remember hearing some star say it was their favorite movie. It was really boring. Lots o great people in it to form an ensemble cast, but Friends had a better ensemble cast.

It was a time killer that lasted 1 1/2 hours.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Watched "State and Main". I remember hearing some star say it was their favorite movie. It was really boring. Lots o great people in it to form an ensemble cast, but Friends had a better ensemble cast.

It was a time killer that lasted 1 1/2 hours.
I started watching that movie a few years ago and ended up just turning it off. Pretty lame.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Spent a rainy Saturday afternoon watching "Hope Springs". Tommy Lee Jones, Meryl Streep and Steve Carell headline a cast of relative unknowns in this very good movie about an older married couple looking to revitalize their stale marriage. It's hard to give a review without giving away too much but I really did enjoy this movie. Add this one to your Netflix.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've been seeing a preview for a movie with bike messengers. I thought it's been a while since this theme was used.
I remember there was one before and when I looked it up it was Quicksilver ('86) with Kevin Bacon.

This had the messenger theme, but wasn't the one I was thinking of. I was thinking of a comedy, maybe black comedians (mostly). Now I don't kow if I really remember it or just imagined it. Couldn't find anything.

Does it ring a bell?

I've been seeing a preview for a movie with bike messengers. I thought it's been a while since this theme was used.
I remember there was one before and when I looked it up it was Quicksilver ('86) with Kevin Bacon.

This had the messenger theme, but wasn't the one I was thinking of. I was thinking of a comedy, maybe black comedians (mostly). Now I don't kow if I really remember it or just imagined it. Couldn't find anything.

Does it ring a bell?

"Premium Rush" with Joseph Gordon Levitt, a fine actor.

You really need to have imdb.com in your bookmarks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Premium Rush" with Joseph Gordon Levitt, a fine actor.

You really need to have imdb.com in your bookmarks.
I use IMDB a lot (everyday) and looked up what I was aking and it gave me the Quicksilver one.
...which isn't the one I recall

Maybe it's D.C. Cab I'm thniking about.....not bike.