movie review

DougHeffernan

Rented & Watched "Taken 2". Liam Neesn is shot at 1,837 times and never once hit or winged.
Amazing!

It was OK in the action and car chase categories. Took place in Istambul.

Just watched taken2. It was laughable.
I'm glad I didn't pay theater prices for this one.
I also rented 7 psychopaths and I enjoyed it but very dark and Tarantino like.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Spent the morning watching Siser Kenny (1946) with Rosalind Russell. The story of an Aussie nurse and new treatment methods for infantile paralysis (polio)

It was an OK movie and a reminder of the polio times.

Spent the morning watching Siser Kenny (1946) with Rosalind Russell. The story of an Aussie nurse and new treatment methods for infantile paralysis (polio)

Oh c'mon now , you know this thread is for movies from this century.:funny:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Planet of the Apes
Beneath the Planet of the Apes
Escape From the Planet of the Apes
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes

You Planet of the Apes fans were treated to a marathon today on AMC.

"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"

S

serenity now

was that a talkie? :wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rented & watched "Sinister". With Ethan Hawke, I thought it would be good. I thought wrong. I like a good spooky movie....this was not one of them.

DS

Fenderbender
I've not seen the movie "Argo" and probably never will.
It bothers me that young people will see this movie and think that it's factual.
Although it's based on a true story,the producers thought it would be better to
make the CIA out to be the hero,when in fact,one Canadian orchestrated the rescue.
Jimmy Carter on Argo - YouTube

texan

I've not seen the movie "Argo" and probably never will.
It bothers me that young people will see this movie and think that it's factual.
Although it's based on a true story,the producers thought it would be better to
make the CIA out to be the hero,when in fact,one Canadian orchestrated the rescue.
Jimmy Carter on Argo - YouTube
That is VERY true. "one Canadian orchestrated the rescue"

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Went to Red Lobstah for dinnah last night for my Bday, and the went and saw A Good Day to Die Hard. Loved it. I'm glad I saw it at the theater. It was fun watching everything blow up. :happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rented & watched "The Master".

So glad I only wasted $1.30 at RedBox on it.

I normally like Phillp Seymour Hoffman.....and he was nominated for his supporting role in this.......but it stinks. Don't waste your time or money on this one.

In "Along Came Polly", you had me laughing like crazy with the shart incident!! Loved you in The Talented Mr. Ripley".....but The Master is a stinker!!

Rented & watched "The Master".

So glad I only wasted $1.30 at RedBox on it.

I normally like Phillp Seymour Hoffman.....and he was nominated for his supporting role in this.......but it stinks. Don't waste your time or money on this one.

In "Along Came Polly", you had me laughing like crazy with the shart incident!! Loved you in The Talented Mr. Ripley".....but The Master is a stinker!!

He's awesome in the Big Lebowski!