movie review

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe she said "sex monster".....it was just a talk show years ago. But it sure was fun looking up the Hollywood stars who are sex addicts. Michael Douglas was on every list.

A

anonymous6

watched "Tsotsi" on tv movie channel. 4 star foreign movie winner. it was very good. African movie , kinda like "LeEnfant"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rented and watched "Mama". Spooky for a PG-13. I jumped a few times. The little girls on there are creepy......especially the youngest one. It kept me busy for 1 hour and 40 mins.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rented and watched "The Oranges". Oranges refers to the folks who live in Orange N.J. and Orange is also the name of their Street.
Oliver Platt is one of the stars and that drew me to the movie. Here is the IMDb on it...

The Oranges (2011) - IMDb

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rented & watched Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters.

I enjoyed the movie........I liked the makeup and creature creations. My favorite character was the troll....Edward. He was like a cross between Shrek and Ed Asner, only 8 feet tall !!

There's lots of witch killing.....so lots of blood & gore.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rented & watched Warm Bodies.......a zombie flick. It was the granddaughter's choice.

It was sort of funny when the zombie teenage boy is narrating the film in his non-zombie voice.......with stuff like......"We zombies move so slow...."

It was just OK.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just saw Superman Man Of Steel on Sat. It was really good. Great audio and video, definitely a bluray buy for sure along with Star Trek,Fast 6,Iron Man 3, and if Pacific Rim is good im on that 1 too. Great purchases for my media room with my 163 inch screen and 7.2 system just like being in the theater lol. screen.jpg
screen.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Dont know lol. Projectors are the way too go if you got the room for sure.
I've noodled through a few ways I could make a projector/7.2 system work in our current digs, but it's probably gonna have to wait til I retire and we move someplace else.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rented and watched "The Abduction of Eden". It was about the human trafficking trade and the baby sale trade and it's based on a true story.

It shows how the young girls are kept, used and discarded. Good old Beau Bridges is a rat bastard. It's a dark movie, but it's what happens today.