movie review

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
By the way thats not my corvette in the pix on my screen. Shoot i wish boys lol. I aint rollin like that im rockin the Santa Fe lol. Im married remember lol. Those of you married were all drinkin out of the same cup lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Me n my buddy designed the house and i planned on this room being specifically for a screen that big. Im a homebody like a mother now that im getting older but a few of my homeboys come over n watch some boxing,ufc and football and play some ping pong. Ping pong table is in same room behind the big couch. I always said if i ever build a new house i was going to have a godzilla sized screen lol.

brapkurst

May i ask appx. what that pimp setup cost jumpman? I thought I was rocking it at my apartment with the 50 inch surround in the living room and the 39 inch in the bedroom lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Actually the epson projector cost 1799 and its actually not a real screen. Me and my buddy painted the wall a white,silver and a metallic paint i got from michaels art store. We mixed it up so the paint would be really reflective coming off the light from the projector. We put 6 coats of paint on wall and measured it out on wall and constructed frame out of 2x2s and painted the frame jet black. Cost for paint and materials 125 bux. Thats how i roll dogg lol. It came out really good everytime someone comes over i show them the screen their like i cant believe its not really a screen and you guys painted wall and built frame.

Our biggest is a 55". That's going off that "x amount of room depth for every x inches of screen" ratio whatever that is. That's an awesome job on that budget.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Its real cool i cant take props though my buddy was the construction genius and i was the paint genius lol. Pretty simple i just googled to see what other people were doing on the cheap.

Some candles.........edible oils........book of recipes.......size him handcuffs......spell check computer........San Clemente Gazette opened to the obits section..................

Boom chicka wow-wow.