movie review

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've got them all on tape, so I already know about #3....the entertainment value of #3 is comedy in Coppola's kid thinking she can act !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just watched "Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. I laughed out loud a few times....mostly at Melissa's potty mouth and the writer's made up swears.. It was an OK movie. I enjoyed it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was checking out at the grocery store and the checker said she went to see Gravity this weekend. She heard all the hype and decded to see it for herself.
She hated it. Said it was the worst movie she's seen in a long time. She said George has a very small part and Sandra Bullock is either having an orgasm or scared out of her mind (but the grunting is the same). She's the only one I've heard that's hated the movie.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We watched Frozen Ground last night. It's based on a true story. Nicholas Cage and John Cusack are the stars. I was surprised that Cusack is the bad guy......not giving anything away because we found that out pretty quickly in the story. Cage is the lawman.
It was pretty good.......besides I like serial killer movies.
In the end, there is lots to read about the bodies and whether they were ever found or not....the print is small and a real challenge for us oldies.

we watched frozen ground last night. It's based on a true story. Nicholas cage and john cusack are the stars. I was surprised that cusack is the bad guy......not giving anything away because we found that out pretty quickly in the story. Cage is the lawman.
It was pretty good.......besides i like serial killer movies.
In the end, there is lots to read about the bodies and whether they were ever found or not....the print is small and a real challenge for us oldies.

"john cusack is the killer!"
image.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just watched Cold Blooded......

"Frances is a tough as nails female cop, Cordero, a cold blooded gangster arrested for thievery and murder. When Cordero's heist goes awry, his bloodthirsty boss wants him dead at any cost, ... "

It was pretty tense and kept my attention for 86 mins.