Mueller report

vantexan

My understanding is that every page of the Report has a header or footer with a standard disclaimer that it might contain sensitive grand jury information. Doesn't mean every page does. But it provides a convenient excuse for Barr to drag his feet on the whole report.
So we're attacking standard government procedure now?

floridays

Barr's in some :censored2: now that it's known Mueller's team produced summaries of report sections that are suitable for immediate public distribution.
It is my hope, if this is true, these members sign their names to their "summaries" and do not hide behind anonymous leaks. I hope they produce them and abide by the jeopardy that attaches.

oldngray

nowhere special
It is my hope, if this is true, these members sign their names to their "summaries" and do not hide behind anonymous leaks. I hope they produce them and abide by the jeopardy that attaches.
It would be nice but unlikely. The people who were supposedly on Mueller's team didn't talk to reporters themselves. They told other people who told reporters. Which makes the whole report very problematic and causes questions of validity. Plus if the Mueller people were exposed they would probably be fired for breaking protocol.

It will be fine

It would be nice but unlikely. The people who were supposedly on Mueller's team didn't talk to reporters themselves. They told other people who told reporters. Which makes the whole report very problematic and causes questions of validity. Plus if the Mueller people were exposed they would probably be fired for breaking protocol.
Fired from what? The case is over they all left already.