Mueller report

Box Ox

22 months 25 million wait for it..........DUH ?

j76eyh.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Profiting off criminal investigations is the way we should go. Let the poor guys off the hook go after those with bucks only.
This is why I look at the upper levels in law enforcement as just as slimy if not more than the criminals they prosecute.
Manafort as an example.
The Man upstairs are just legal criminals.
Not talking about the cops on the street Ron.

Last edited:

It will be fine

I'd bet a lot of those opioid lawsuits are far more legitimate....
More legit than Manafort? His own kids laughed at how guilty he is. The guy has been a crook for decades. He gave campaign information to Russian intelligence in the hopes of getting a large cash payout. He’s a traitor and should be hung in a public square.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
More legit than Manafort? His own kids laughed at how guilty he is. The guy has been a crook for decades. He gave campaign information to Russian intelligence in the hopes of getting a large cash payout. He’s a traitor and should be hung in a public square.
And Weismann?
He should be hung as well.
A thoroughly disgusting and despicable piece of s:censored2:!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m not sure what a German evolutionary biologist has to do with this but whatevs. BTW, Manafort was the second shooter of Kennedy.
I don’t know anything about the guy. He must have said something nasty about your orange sugar daddy to get you so upset.
Andrew Weissmann - Most likely he actually ran the Mueller investigation.
The extortion and blackmail of Carter, Flynn, Gates, Papadopoulos, etc. are his calling card.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
no worse than the law suits for the Opioid crisis. go for the deep pockets
Except for the 'deep pockets' in the Opioid cases were actually criminally involved in the Opioid epidemic.

None of the cases in Box Ox's post have anything to do with the Russian Influence in US Elections investigation.

El Correcto

god is dead
Except for the 'deep pockets' in the Opioid cases were actually criminally involved in the Opioid epidemic.

None of the cases in Box Ox's post have anything to do with the Russian Influence in US Elections investigation.
I don’t get why people are so pissed about the opioid “epidemic” opioids are great. Do them or don’t, but don’t be a little cry baby about someone providing you them.