Mueller report

It will be fine

I don’t get why people are so pissed about the opioid “epidemic” opioids are great. Do them or don’t, but don’t be a little cry baby about someone providing you them.
The problem is lack of access. You have to go to a doctor and get a scrip to get them. That's unfair. They should be sued for bogarting the stash.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don’t get why people are so pissed about the opioid “epidemic” opioids are great. Do them or don’t, but don’t be a little cry baby about someone providing you them.
There are people with the 'addiction gene' that get easily addicted to opioids.
The Rx of strong opioids to people with acute pain resulting from surgery, earache, broken ribs/bones, etc. hooks many young and naive people.
The use of opioids to manage chronic pain is a decision each person has to make ... hopefully with the advice and guidance of a trained doctor/PA.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Rx of strong opioids to people with acute pain resulting from surgery, earache, broken ribs/bones, etc. hooks many young and naive people.
The use of opioids to manage chronic pain is a decision each person has to make ... hopefully with the advice and guidance of a trained doctor/PA.
upload_2019-7-25_22-8-22.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You obviously have a superficial understanding of addiction.
The drugs are only a symptom of an underlying disease.

Addiction Is A Disease
Addiction is not a weakness. The fact that addiction crosses all socioeconomic boundaries confirms that addiction is a disease. People who don't know about addiction will tell you that you just need to be stronger to control your use. But if that was true then only unsuccessful people or unmotivated people would have an addiction, and yet 10% of high-functioning executives have an addiction.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
You obviously have a superficial understanding of addiction.
The drugs are only a symptom of an underlying disease.

Addiction Is A Disease
Addiction is not a weakness. The fact that addiction crosses all socioeconomic boundaries confirms that addiction is a disease. People who don't know about addiction will tell you that you just need to be stronger to control your use. But if that was true then only unsuccessful people or unmotivated people would have an addiction, and yet 10% of high-functioning executives have an addiction.
Not at all my brother is a heroin addict, always will be. Clean for now.

El Correcto

god is dead
Methadone, rehab multiple times, I’ve seen addiction and heroin addiction.

Doesn’t mean I can’t make superficial nonsensical statements about it for a cheap laugh.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Methadone, rehab multiple times, I’ve seen addiction and heroin addiction.

Doesn’t mean I can’t make superficial nonsensical statements about it for a cheap laugh.
Dat true!
Don't let your brother isolate ... that is one of the most common signs of relapse.
I lost a good friend this past Tuesday ... he was only 35 and a great person but his addiction killed him.
friend:censored2:ing Sucks! I hate this disease.

El Correcto

god is dead
His awakening or whatever addicts call it started when he broke his leg snowboarding or skiing, I don’t remember which. He got a script for some painkillers and it was off to the races.

El Correcto

god is dead
Dat true!
Don't let your brother isolate ... that is one of the most common signs of relapse.
I lost a good friend this past Tuesday ... he was only 35 and a great person but his addiction killed him.
friend:censored2:ing Sucks! I hate this disease.
He is doing good, operating his own little business and has a girlfriend/wife.

You never know with them though, he has been doing good before and thrown it all away just to start over on my moms couch.

El Correcto

god is dead
My neighborhood was full of heroin addicts, I used to play rocket man when my neighbor would OD have the ambulances and police come out and he’d go back to rehab or prison.

One time they didn’t have a working phone and his girlfriend beat down my door to use mine to call 9/11. That :censored2: the ambulance gives them brings em right back.

newfie

Agreed , I've taken opiods and had no issues . Others I've known seemed to be instantly addicted to them.

newfie

My neighborhood was full of heroin addicts, I used to play rocket man when my neighbor would OD have the ambulances and police come out and he’d go back to rehab or prison.

One time they didn’t have a working phone and his girlfriend beat down my door to use mine to call 9/11. That :censored2: the ambulance gives them brings em right back.

A priest would have tried to help that guy.
That makes you lower then a priest