Nashville School Shooting

TheDudeAbides92

Isn't funny that VP Harris is overseas promoting the rainbow agenda to other countries.
She's in Africa this week.
Yeah and just as there starts to be some serious pushback against this trans insanity…a 28 year old one of them shoots up a Christian school. Very suspicious indeed

Would love to know who groomed her for this big moment

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I need to compare it with mine. I'd hate to make changes.
AFACC277-F386-4006-8ACC-4FD39A0D228A.gif

bacha29

Lol begging for funding. Your answer is for the government to tax you take your money and then for you to turn around and beg for it back? Gotcha.

“fund me harder daddy”
And those additional cops you want placed in schools are going to work for nothing? (lmao) Perhaps that explains why you're here and not speaking at a public policy forum or at a budget hearing. They would laugh you clear out of the building.

Thebrownblob

And those additional cops you want placed in schools are going to work for nothing? (lmao) Perhaps that explains why you're here and not speaking at a public policy forum or at a budget hearing. They would laugh you clear out of the building.

“We have a manifesto, we have some writings that we’re going over that pertain to this day,” Nashville Metropolitan Police Chief John Drake said about the discovery.

He added that Hale was “prepared to do more harm than was actually done,” and that she had drawn up plans to attack another school in the area, but backed out of them because the school was too secure.”

Oh my goodness just having the presence of security deterred her can you imagine that? It looks like I just solved the school shooting problem you can congratulate me later buddy.

bacha29

“We have a manifesto, we have some writings that we’re going over that pertain to this day,” Nashville Metropolitan Police Chief John Drake said about the discovery.

He added that Hale was “prepared to do more harm than was actually done,” and that she had drawn up plans to attack another school in the area, but backed out of them because the school was too secure.”

Oh my goodness just having the presence of security deterred her can you imagine that? It looks like I just solved the school shooting problem you can congratulate me later buddy.
Exactly. As I said earlier, as in all the mass shootings that have gone before this too will be quickly forgotten.

The standard response from the right remains the same as we heard today regarding this shooting....."It's the price of freedom" .
In your opinion is this an acceptable price to pay for your freedom? Yes or No? And if it isn't then what measures do you believe would be worth trying in an effort to lower that cost?

TheDudeAbides92

Exactly. As I said earlier, as in all the mass shootings that have gone before this too will be quickly forgotten.

The standard response from the right remains the same as we heard today regarding this shooting....."It's the price of freedom" .
In your opinion is this an acceptable price to pay for your freedom? Yes or No? And if it isn't then what measures do you believe would be worth trying in an effort to lower that cost?
Get rid of the schools. Can’t be school shootings if there’s no schools which there shouldn’t be it’s organized child abuse. Why any sane parent leaves their kids to the care of people they don’t know on a daily basis anymore is a mystery to me

Thebrownblob

Silly question, which isn’t shocking from you. Focus on the criminal not the law abiding citizens who have done nothing wrong. This isn’t a school house where the teacher decides everyone’s in trouble for one person’s actions. I’m sorry you’re such a frightened individual.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TheDudeAbides92

The gun grabbers don’t want school shootings to stop. They don’t care about kids. In fact they wish they were aborted long before they were involved with said shooting. It’s not even worth debating them on the topic because they can’t be honest about what their agenda is which is to disarm their enemies so they’re virtual slaves

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A school friend of Hale has now revealed that she loved to dress up as Page's iconic character Juno - a pregnant teenager - during their time as freshmen at The Nashville School of Arts.
One messed up kid. But it’s those mean republicans that banned child mutilation that are at fault.