Nashville School Shooting

bacha29

Get rid of the schools. Can’t be school shootings if there’s no schools which there shouldn’t be it’s organized child abuse. Why any sane parent leaves their kids to the care of people they don’t know on a daily basis anymore is a mystery to me
Because they have to go to work to keep a roof over their kids heads.

Gotta Go

1680176848537.png

1680176865217.png

bacha29

Silly question, which isn’t shocking from you. Focus on the criminal not the law abiding citizens who have done nothing wrong. This isn’t a school house where the teacher decides everyone’s in trouble for one person’s actions. I’m sorry you’re such a frightened individual.
Based on your comments the mass slaughter of innocent and "law abiding" citizens should continue to be allowed in order to protect the rights of the other "law abiding" citizens is exactly what you're saying.

vantexan

Based on your comments the mass slaughter of innocent and "law abiding" citizens should continue to be allowed in order to protect the rights of the other "law abiding" citizens is exactly what you're saying.
When you're as concerned over all the murders that happen every day in places like Chicago that you can't use to your political advantage people might listen to you.

Thebrownblob

No, I’m saying your distain, for the constitution wouldn’t saving lives it would cost more deaths.

bacha29

No, I’m saying your distain, for the constitution wouldn’t saving lives it would cost more deaths.
Wrapping yourself in the constitution only serves to reaffirm your belief that we should do nothing to protect the lives of other law abiding citizens and children . Either we pass some gun control legislation to see if that might make a difference or we just continue with the slaughter and chalk it up to the "the price of freedom". There is no in between alternative. Either you do it or you don't .

Thebrownblob

Wrapping yourself in the constitution only serves to reaffirm your belief that we should do nothing to protect the lives of other law abiding citizens and children . Either we pass some gun control legislation to see if that might make a difference or we just continue with the slaughter and chalk it up to the "the price of freedom". There is no in between alternative. Either you do it or you don't .
Thank you Nancy Pelosi. We have to pass it before we know if it works. 😂 sorry no one’s buying what you’re selling.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do you think free-speech and a meme do harm?

And what exactly about that meme is untrue?

Take a look at jazz Jennings. Sad story. Decided to be transgender at five years old and the parents allowed it and now they have it broken. Confused shell of person left. This is love? Her parents and the doctors who played this game should all be in prison.

Does Jazz Jennings Regret Transitioning? - The American Spectator | USA News and PoliticsThe American Spectator | USA News and Politics
I understand why you might ask this but

I know I am in public forum but I was really only speaking to one member’s pattern of posting of this type of content.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do you think free-speech and a meme do harm?

And what exactly about that meme is untrue?

Take a look at jazz Jennings. Sad story. Decided to be transgender at five years old and the parents allowed it and now they have it broken. Confused shell of person left. This is love? Her parents and the doctors who played this game should all be in prison.

Does Jazz Jennings Regret Transitioning? - The American Spectator | USA News and PoliticsThe American Spectator | USA News and Politics
It’s sad that he’s so willing to allow censorship, that’s doing more harm to BC and America than any meme. He’s another symptom of a nation in crisis.

UnionStrong

I am so sad for you that you feel the inner need to post disparaging and IMO inappropriate types of jokes.

I believe they do harm to the BC community.

I don’t judge you for this, I am only sad for you.

May you experience and feel the love of God in your life today and always. May His light shine upon you and give you peace.

Peace be with you my friend.

☮️
I’m sad that you no longer believe in free speech

Thebrownblob

I understand why you might ask this but

I know I am in public forum but I was really only speaking to one member’s pattern of posting of this type of content.
Well, don’t make it personal. I’ve seen lots of memes from him and others that my first reaction might agitate me. But a good meme whether I agree with it or not, does get me thinking, or chuckling or agitated.

Take the meme in question

It’s true that transgender’s were considered mental and spent time in those places.

You can either:

1. agree that it was good and helpful

Or

2. think it was awful and unhelpful

That particular meme made no mention of right or wrong, but it did provoke thought.

In my opinion, the point of free speech.

UnionStrong

Well, don’t make it personal. I’ve seen lots of memes from him and others that my first reaction might agitate me. But a good meme whether I agree with it or not, does get me thinking, or chuckling or agitated.

Take the meme in question

It’s true that transgender’s were considered mental and spent time in those places.

You can either:

1. agree that it was good and helpful

Or

2. think it was awful and unhelpful

That particular meme made no mention of right or wrong, but it did provoke thought.

In my opinion, the point of free speech.
I thought it was hilarious. Plus it’s where they belong today.

Thebrownblob

It’s sad that he’s so willing to allow censorship, that’s doing more harm to BC and America than any meme. He’s another symptom of a nation in crisis.
Maybe I’m weird but I’ve never been so offended by free-speech that I wanted someone shut up.

But of course, I grew up in the sticks and stones may break my bones era, but now, according to this new generation names do hurt you. 🤷‍♂️

bacha29

Thank you Nancy Pelosi. We have to pass it before we know if it works. 😂 sorry no one’s buying what you’re selling.
How else can you do it? Then what other non legislated nationwide approach can you initiate that would withstand a court challenge? Law enforcement and mental health would be powerless to do anything if they don't have finished rule of law at their disposal to provide guidance of authority.

Thebrownblob

How else can you do it? Then what other non legislated nationwide approach can you initiate that would withstand a court challenge? Law enforcement and mental health would be powerless to do anything if they don't have finished rule of law at their disposal to provide guidance of authority.
I can’t answer the question of a mind who believes legislation does anything but make things worse with unintended consequences. You can live in your pretend safe space. I’ll stay here. And last I checked, we already have rule of law. It’s illegal to kill people, doesn’t stop them but that is the rule of law.