Nashville School Shooting

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That is a big help in understanding you.
@Box Ox is now understood by you with one comment but after a hundred comments and a dozen bans because of you, you're struggling with me commenting on the BC?
I just don't understand why I can't get through to you. But, dag on it, I'm gonna keep trying.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@Box Ox is now understood by you with one comment but after a hundred comments and a dozen bans because of you, you're struggling with me commenting on the BC?
I just don't understand why I can't get through to you. But, dag on it, I'm gonna keep trying.
Hey! Who you calling Box Ox! Besides, you’re too enigmatic to be understood that easily. Lol

Integrity

Binge Poster
You believe wrong.
But, I do have your number. That's why I continue to be your favorite.
That is your opinion.

I respect that.

I have to admit you have walked with me through a few posting binges and I am thankful for that, but you are not currently my favorite.

You are up there, just not at the top.

Box Ox

Would you think you could ever get through to me if you asked for the reasoning behind my posts so we could have an actual conversation about them and I routinely responded with lines like "I just sense it in my spirit and conscience."?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
We as a nation really don’t value children. You can tell what a nation values by what it protects. Slaughtered Children are a way to an agenda. This government wants an agenda fulfilled not protection for our children.

8EFFD340-B60E-4538-8E0A-2D45387DAEE0.jpeg

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Hanoi Jane! This is how the left thinks.

While appearing on “The View” earlier this month, Fonda was asked how she’d suggest dealing with people who are against abortion.

Well, I’ve thought of murder,” she replied.

Do a bunch of ladies and grandmothers, sit and watch that show and laugh about those things? I can’t even imagine those women are awful.

bacha29

I can’t answer the question of a mind who believes legislation does anything but make things worse with unintended consequences. You can live in your pretend safe space. I’ll stay here. And last I checked, we already have rule of law. It’s illegal to kill people, doesn’t stop them but that is the rule of law.
On the basis of your obvious deflection and waffling it is quite clear that you too agree with your fellow conservatives that the mass slaughter of a growing number of innocent, "law abiding" citizens of all ages is indeed the "price of freedom".

Even Biden said yesterday that there are no more executive orders at his disposal that he could use to try to stem the slaughter.

So the thing to do now is to just forget about it and move onto the next mass shooting. Now some of you on here were fixated on the fact that the most recent mass shooting was committed by a transsexual . Now out of the 129 mass shootings that have been taken place this year how many of them were committed by transsexuals?

Thebrownblob

On the basis of your obvious deflection and waffling it is quite clear that you too agree with your fellow conservatives that the mass slaughter of a growing number of innocent, "law abiding" citizens of all ages is indeed the "price of freedom".

Even Biden said yesterday that there are no more executive orders at his disposal that he could use to try to stem the slaughter.

So the thing to do now is to just forget about it and move onto the next mass shooting. Now some of you on here were fixated on the fact that the most recent mass shooting was committed by a transsexual . Now out of the 129 mass shootings that have been taken place this year how many of them were committed by transsexuals?
Lol, my fellow conservatives. Who cares who they were committed by? All of them were mentally ill.

Please, President Biden, save us we’re helpless😂

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

High percentage of tranny mass killings since freak tranny numbers are so low as compared to the general population. They seem like a lot due to media amplification.

Nah

The mass slaughter won't end until the government's agendas are achieved. This is the whole point of false flags.